Not swelling after pumping, is that bad ??

BitchwBs

Hi there guys I am very new to the whole breast pumping thing and am wondering if I am doing something wrong because after I’m done pumping my Breasts just go right back to their size, no swelling at all after I take it out of the pump. So it enlarges when using the pump only. Does this mean I’m doing something wrong or is it still working?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
It will take a few weeks before you get any results. And when you do get results you'll find the permanent growth lags a way behind the temporary growth (i.e. swelling after).
There are many accounts on here about how many inches people have added to their bustline. Sometimes its not that many :(
Best wishes , Ari x

BitchwBs

Yea I know that but what I am saying is that I’m not even seeing any temporary growth after pumping and I am worried I am doing something wrong :/

James

Are you drinking lots of water? Before and during pumping.
How long do you pump for, what is your routine?
Are you massaging with oil? Coconut, Almond or Aloe Vera.
Most get results with 1 hour/day, but some have had to go to 3 or 4 hours to get results.
Also better it split 2 hours twice a day and some days off.

BitchwBs

I don’t pump for very long at all, I’m just trying to even out my breasts for the time being and then maybe try to Go up a size. I pump once a day for 15-20 min and I do use breast cream before and after pumping, I try to drink a lot of water per day but maybe I should increase that too. I’m also taking breast supplements.

evenkeeled

If you look at the users who have grown the most, most pumped for at least 1-2 hours a day for 6 months or more. You might need to increase your time pumping and your water intake, that could help.

It's also worth noting that many users mention having their swelling shoot up after 4-6 weeks. That definitely happened to me.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
You will get there - and growth will happen!! I had cups for years, using them sometimes, and then putting them away because I didn't see any long term result. This last week due to lockdown I have been using them much more often regularly. Noogleberry is recommended to be used 1-2 hours per day, well I've done that and more. No soreness, but one day when I took my breast out of the cup I had grown. I wondered whether it would go down overnight, but it stayed, and I'm continuing to use for over 2 hours each day, along with using a breast pump as well to really stimulate my breasts, and breasts are very slowly getting bigger and firmer. I am over 60 and have breastfed kids way back, so if I can do it anyone can. You just have to be patient! Good luck.

ariadne

I've also been noogling more as a consequence of lock-down. As moocow does, I use both Noogleberry cups and an electric breast pump (Spectra). I'm pleased with how its going and glad others are succeeding too !

moocow

Ariadne - it's great using Noogleberry and Spectra pumps isn't it. Being stuck at home alone I have both at hand for whenever I feel the need to pump. Had a very enthusiastic session yesterday afternoon - and my nipple turned very fat and solid and produced milk drops, which I quite enjoy(and so does my man!) but it makes wearing clothes hard when they rub against the nipple - because of course I'm braless when there is no one to see me!!

I am just so happy that after all these years of on and off use of Noogleberry I am at last getting growth; I just wonder how far I can grow?!! :D

ariadne

Hi Moo - I hope you keep blossoming! I've been noogling for a few years and now have small feminine breasts on my otherwise male body. I do use the Spectra quite a bit and managed to get the right size of shield so the nipple pulls in nicely. Some men have managed to grow quite long nipples. Mine are just nice and big now - not problem-big. (and not lactating either which I dont think would be wise for me). Hoping to find a man for myself who appreciates breasts and nipples soon! x A

moocow

Hi Ariadne - well done you!! My pumping has up until recently been very erratic, but since lockdown I have no excuse - and I love the feeling of enlargement, even if it is slow!! I think mixing it p with a breast pump is great, because it stimulates your breast in different ways, but helps with growth overall. My nipples have in the past few days got much thicker and firm - trouble going braless I keep rubbing them against material - which hurts! But I love bigger nipples and areolas - I won't mind how big they get!

Good luck on finding a man - there is someone out there for all of us!! Where abouts are you?

ariadne

Hi - I'm having a late evening session on Spectra as I've not done that yet today (Wednesdays a bit busy here). My nipples have gone from being not-much-use to *very* erogenous - and they stay up there with regular sessions with Spectra. There doesnt seem a risk of going to the stage of being almost painfully sensitive - as yours sound to be - but presumably the extreme sensitivity does not get in the way of the erogenousness? An interesting subject to continue privately if you like. I'm near Poole on the Dorset coast - I havent got round to posting on the "where you are" thread. I've been getting to know a man on a chat site who seems nice. We'll see if it leads somewhere. Its nice you've got someone to be intimate with.
I've attached a photo of how far my nipple gets pulled into the shield, probably a female lactating nipple would get pulled much further in, as I expect yours do. x A

Attachments

• 2020-07-01-232958.jpg
    2020-07-01-232958.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 81

moocow

Ariadne - the last few days my nipples have been very proud, sticking out - and almost all my clothes hurt when nipple rubs!! But small price to pay!! Have to get naked more!!! I have noticed that the growth seems to be widthwise more than length at moment. I am in the extra large cups which I half/threequarter fill, so do you think I will grow length once fullness at body reaches its limit? My nipples and areolas have grown - which I love, and like you using the Spectra pump helps a lot, and I use Spectra as a breast pump too, because I don't mind if I lactate - in fact my chap really is keen that I do!!

I'm having an easy day today - not much pumping and stretching. Yesterday I was getting a little tender, so I thought I should ease off. They say you should have a day off now and then, don't know if I can go all day without any stimulation - I would be frightened I would loose all the fullness I had got! And it just feels so good, I find it very erotic!!!

Good luck with your man - any plans to meet yet? Does he know about your passion of growing breasts?

ariadne

Hi Moo - lovely to hear your enthusiasm about sensitivity and your more-or-less permanent erotic state. I find pumping does the same for me. I'm with you about cup dimensions and breast length - or pointy-ness. I suppose you've completely outgrown the large cups. I've fairly recently got contoured large but I dont quite fill the medium's yet. (my band size =34 so not a large frame). The CL's are enlarging a much wider base and if I pump with the medium's they do seem to go more pointy. Easing off isnt too bad a thing - you dont seem to lose anything over a break- except perhaps the permanently-erotic feeling !
I'll update you on the man situation :) Have a good weekend

moocow

I started out using the large, but my nipples are banging against the end, so now gone up to the Contoured XL, and I have several inches to go before that happens again. As I say growth seems to be mainly in the width, I can feel my breasts under my armpit which they never used to do, but I don't mind. I have growth and that is the main thing. As long as there is partial lockdown I will have plenty of time to connect myself up and see how
far I can grow. I am doing a protocol of 30min breast pumping followed by 30 or 60 of Noogling, and that seems to work quite nicely for me.

Have you reached the stage like some here have of wearing a bra, or do you let them go free?

ariadne

Hi - I suppose with the right bra the width growth can get pointed in the right direction. I've tried a few bras and its interesting seeing the different effects. There are bras which are better at collecting in the "side boob" but the best are from the US, it seems and I've not got hold of one yet. My breasts are only an "A" cup, perhaps a slightly generous A, but at that stage I suppose for both men and women, you have breasts if you want them and not if you dont. Male clothes flatten things down mostly. But I've got a lovely gossard bra with a little padding which gives me an unmistakably feminine chest.