Not swelling too much after sessions

StevieSimone

I’ve read or heard of people swelling a couple of sizes bigger After sessions and I’m just not having that. I’ve been noogling for about an hour or so several times a day. (Making sure it’s not too hard”) I do already have DDD/E but I’m trying to go up a few cup sizes bigger and have more tissue on top.. I would look better proportioned. Not sure if I can do something different

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Stevie - don't worry it will happen! I don't think you have been using Noogle for very long have you? Just keep on doing it and one day you will notice growth, and once that happens the sky is your limit!! But it will happen very gradually - I only noticed something was happening when I realised I had more cleavage than before. And I think when you already are a reasonable size it does take longer than starting from nothing I feel. Don't give up, keep doing what you are doing and one day you will be reporting back here that you are growing!! Good luck!

StevieSimone

Hi Stevie - don't worry it will happen! I don't think you have been using Noogle for very long have you? Just keep on doing it and one day you will notice growth, and once that happens the sky is your limit!! But it will happen very gradually - I only noticed something was happening when I realised I had more cleavage than before. And I think when you already are a reasonable size it does take longer than starting from nothing I feel. Don't give up, keep doing what you are doing and one day you will be reporting back here that you are growing!! Good luck!
Thank you!! I actually got good swelling last night. Made sure I never turned purple.. would do pretty hard pressure and then released. It really helped. HOWEVER, I think I may have a few small red dots on the side of my breasts. not sure if it’s from that or not.

StevieSimone

And yes. I’ve only been doing it for 2 weeks. Still so new to this!

moocow

I thought that was the case!! That is fine, I often pump hard and then release a little of the pressure so that I don't cause red spots or worse! While you have red spots go even gentler, otherwise you will get more spots, and then you will have to stop Noogling until the rash has gone. Plenty of oil/cream helps! Well done for seeing swellings already - but remember don't start pumping like mad to grow too fast, you will end up on no end of trouble if you do that. Carry on as you are doing at present and soon your growth will continue to grow - and stay!

Timuraslal

Good day .
I found your forum very attractive and promising. I want to buy an ad space for a banner in the header, for $1300 per month. I will pay via WebMoney/Qiwi, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And also, the address of my site https://fast-mail.ru/ - it will not contradict the theme?

Thanks! Write about Your decision to me in PM or by email fastexxxxx1987@gmail.com

StevieSimone

Yo
I thought that was the case!! That is fine, I often pump hard and then release a little of the pressure so that I don't cause red spots or worse! While you have red spots go even gentler, otherwise you will get more spots, and then you will have to stop Noogling until the rash has gone. Plenty of oil/cream helps! Well done for seeing swellings already - but remember don't start pumping like mad to grow too fast, you will end up on no end of trouble if you do that. Carry on as you are doing at present and soon your growth will continue to grow - and stay!
You’re so sweet to always write me back! Ah ok. Thank you for all the tips. Ill make sure to back off even more after pumping and lathering you’re my breasts more. I was reading someone’s testimony and they said at first they would always get red dots if they did long sessions but it got better over time. They said the skin got used to it and more strong. I guess it’s just trial and error figuring out what’s best for you?

moocow

Yes I agree with that comment. I used to get red spots every time I Noogled, now they get pink all over but no more spotting! As you say, boobies get used to being pulled, so that is a good sign. Not nice having to give up every few days when your boobs are on fire and really painful.

StevieSimone

Yes I agree with that comment. I used to get red spots every time I Noogled, now they get pink all over but no more spotting! As you say, boobies get used to being pulled, so that is a good sign. Not nice having to give up every few days when your boobs are on fire and really painful.
Oh you would get them too and they ended up going away?? That makes me feel so much better! Did you change your diet or take supplements that could have helped them to grow? I’m trying to up my protein!

moocow

Stevie - I didn't do any vitamins or anything extra, just plenty of oil/cream to keep them supple. Plenty of water too if you can. I always forget to drink water! So boring!

StevieSimone

Stevie - I didn't do any vitamins or anything extra, just plenty of oil/cream to keep them supple. Plenty of water too if you can. I always forget to drink water! So boring!
Oh thank you! Yes.. I’m trying to drink more water as well. I’m starting the noogling tomorrow after taking a few days off hopefully I’ll get it right this time