one bigger than the other - solutions?

M

Monster

Hi all

I've got one breast just ever so slightly bigger than the other. I thought it would be easy to pump the smaller one a little more than the other to try to even things out, but it seems that when I unclamp the larger one the pressure evens out and I lose that extra 'pull' on the smaller one.

Has anyone had anything similar?

Monster

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Monster, you could just take out the tee piece kit and make the system a single tubing one so that you can just work the smaller breast for a while,

best wishes

Lucy :)

M

Monster

Thanks Lucy. I've started doing that from last night. It's pure idleness on my part for trying to do the two at the same time! :)

P

Philli

Hi Monster, I've been working with the system for 3 1/2 years in which time I've gone from a modest B to a nice bulging D....however..the right breast is still slightly larger than the left even though I've reduced pumping time on the right for more than a year.

Nowadays, I only pump for about 10 minutes on the left and 5 on the right, just to balance them up. I dont think you will ever 'cure' the difference in size...it's genetic.

Dont worry about it...I dont.

M

Monster

Hi Philli

Thanks for your insight. I've been working on just the smaller one over the weekend.... although it feels fuller and firmer there is a noticeable size difference, well to me anyway. That said nobody's every commented on it, so perhaps I'll never alter it.

May I ask - did it really take that long to get from B to D cup? I can see my enthusiasm paling into the distance! Also, once you've achieved the size you want, do you have do 'maintenance' to avoid shrinkage?

Thanks, Monster

P

Philli

Its hard to actually say... Yes it takes that long. I initially started to 'fill them out' after an illness that caused me to lose a lot of weight. The expansion up to C went un-noticed for months until I realised that it was my bras that were getting tight and not me putting on weight again on my upper body. I continued the exercises because I liked what i saw, but I cant honestly say it was with any 'determined regularity'.

The move up to D took about a year too and, again, it was so gradual that I never noticed it 'overnight'.

I still pump because I like the feeling of fullness...I dont want to start getting saggy. The major difference from then to now is that my breasts are full and round and not droopy and saggy and looking like white aubergines.