One cup size increase - ten weeks

Aduna

HI all,
I got interested in Noogleberry because I do clit pumping. My clit is fatter, bigger and suckable. The husband loves it.

I have had these cups for ten weeks. I pump daily at first, now a just couple of times a week.
I found a tumblr site called boob growth. I have now implemented three strategies in past two months.

1. Flax seed oil massage almost daily
2. Flax seed in diet - small amounts 3-4 times a week
3. Mother's Milk tea - 2 -4 times a month
4. Pueraria Mirifica - One capsule daily. Two capsules made my nipples sensitive and reduced my period.
5. I go braless on most days unless I am at work.
6. Suckling 2-3 times a week. (Not sucking nipples.) Suckling involves using the areola and licking the nipple tip at the same time like nursing. The husband is a pro.

My breast are now between and 36 C and D cup. Most of my bras are too small. I don't care, I don't wear them anyway. They were between a 36 B and C when I began, deflated because of nursing ironically.

At first I was going for a full C or a D, but now I am greedy. I want to lose fifteen pound weight and have a 34 DD.

The husband is quite pleased. I am too. I go topless when I am home alone and often massage myself.

I will keep you posted.

HoneyBee

Wow that's great. Yes I think the nipple stimulation is really important for prolactin production. I have also been using flax seed oil as I heard good things. I just started my journey so hoping for success like you.

I was taking PM however it messed up my period too much so now I'm using Greenbush herbs which seems to be helping. I might try PM again. For now I just added the powder to some Flaxseed oil along with macadamia nut oil.

Keep us updated.

Hopefulforbreasts

Great progress!
I also go braless as much as possible even at work, but i use some pasties so my nipples aren't showing through my shirt. The only time I wear a bra is sometimes at the gym or when we are going out if I want some push up! I've also added mothers milk tea do you feel like that had been effective?
Your lucky, I wish I had someone willing to suckle me!