One week in, a newbie's impressions

chantal

Greetings all!

I have so enjoyed lurking for a few months, there are so many lovely people here with so much compassion and camarderie.

I've had my NB for a week and first off want to give Kudos to Lucy for her amazing customer service and support.

I am an a-cup, age 47, no kids. I'm on the pill and herbs have never worked for me. I hate to admit it, but I finally took the NB plunge becuase I just met a very attractive man who does like me the way I am, but I would like to feel sexier and have the top match the bottom. I'm about a size four but have a round butt and small boobs! Just want to be proportional!

Anyway, I started with the medium domes for just a few minutes a day--OUCH! Then I read more and realized I don't have to pump the point of pain, and stretching my shoulders back when putting the domes on helps with that. Can't get suction with the rings so I don't use them.

Anybody try painters tape with the domes?

Anyway, I heat up some neutrogena sesame oil in the microwave and do some massage, time permitting, then use cocoa butter and put the domes on, 2-3 times a day. My time is limited so total NB time each day is about 90 minutes, two hours if I'm very lucky. I do pump and release in about 15 minute increments, because ususally by then I've moved in some way that makes them "fart off" as somebody posted once.

After, if I have time, I put a towel hot from the dryer on my boobs, which feels great when they are a bit sore.

I don't know what happened the first time I did an hour but WOW! Had b-cup boobs for a few hours after! It gave me the appetite for more! Of course the swelling went down and oddly, I have only gotten that level of swelling one other time.

Here are two things I've noticed:

*Since starting, I have odd tingles in my boobs all the time, not unpleasant. It's like the feeling I get when I go out in the cold and can feel, if I may be blunt, my boobs swelling as my nipples get erect from the cold. They tingle all day and I itake that as a hopeful sign. Does anybody get a similar feeling?

*maybe I am paranoid, but in between noogling and when the swelling goes down, I think they look smaller?? Or am I just getting my perspective wrong since it is after the swelling goes away? Hard to say.

I like the system, I am hoping that even with limited time I can get results and be patient.

Thank you all for the encouraging posts that make me want to put this on every day, even if it is for months, and see what happens.

Happy and healthy growing to all!

Chantal (will figure out avatars and signatures sometime!)

soonenough

Hello Chantal, welcome to the forum. You are so right, this is such a great place to seek and get support for our NBE journey. You may perhaps want to move this to the STATS section so you'll be easier to spot, and I'm sure many of us would like to follow your progress. That's great sign if you can get that good of a swelling early on in your noogling. I like your idea of throwing the towels in the dryer; it's a good tip on warming up your chest after a session.

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum! :) I wish you the best in your noogling journey.
It sounds like you're doing pretty well so far -- that seems like a good routine. It's great that you're getting swelling so quickly!
I agree with soonenough, you should consider making a stats page to keep track of your progress.
And congrats on meeting your guy ;)

roadrashes

YOu did a great job lurking because you do seem very educated in boobie growth. I have been doing nb now about 6 months and osmetimes Ihave incredible swelling and other times nothing at all. I think the growth comes slow and steady for some of us. I would take photos now and find a bra or two that you comforatble fit as a reminder and a way to gauge growth. Good luck!

xoxojenny

I do not feel tingling in my breats, however on breast nexus, many members have reported it. Some speculate that it is a sign of growth, although you can grow without experiencing tingles if that makes sense.