One Week To The Party That Started Me Pumping

J

Joan_CD

Hi All!

A little over two years ago I needed some cleavage and bought my first noogle system. I was going to a big fancy party and wanted to wear something that was a little lower cut. Thanks to pumping and the wonderful support of all of you, I was able to develop some cleavage.

This annual party is this Saturday night. Wellllll, I went shopping for a dress and now have cleavage I never thought I would have. I comfortably fill my C cup bra ( I love the Soma ones) and can show really nice cleavage. I am so excited to show off my progress this Saturday with a dress that will show my wonderful results (age appropriate dress of course)!

I love all of you. Your support and advice keep me going even when I stall for awhile. If it wasn't for you I think I would have given up after the first time I stalled. You are all the greatest!!!!!

P.S. My dress is cocktail length that falls just slightly below the knee. It's black with a small sleeve and a very cute black jacket that has sequins on it. I got the cutest necklace and earring set and even found a black and silver bracelet that looks nice with the necklace and earrings. Still deciding on shoes. Haven't decided between black strappy ones or a pump style that I already have. They both look good with the dress and both have a three inch heel. Decisions, Decisions!!!!!

Teeny Tiny

Way to go Joan, you sexy thing! Make sure you have the Mrs. take some photos of you in your outfit so you can post them for us all to see and get jealous over. I'm finally a permanent 36B, and stalling, I'm thinking of taking a very short break and see if it helps boost things along again once I start up again. Well, I did actually have a 3 day break Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, had too much other stuff going on to get any time in. But I'm currently in the middle of my second and last session for today. I was so pissed at myself for missing 3 days because my New Years resolution was to not miss any. But I guess 3 days out of 3 months isn't too bad. Besides, with my current stall out I'm thinking that a short break may be just what the boobie doctor ordered. ;)

Congrats on the great results you've had, I'm sooooo envious of you, and the outfit sounds wonderful, I bet you'll knock em dead! ;)

J

Joan_CD

Hiya TT!!!

Thank you, but I always tell you that you are my main inspiration in here. I wish I looked half as good as you!

I'll try to take some pics and post them. Congrats on your great results. I think you are right about resting a few days. I notice better growth after I rest a few days after I reach a plateau.

P.S. I think I am going with the pumps instead of the strappy shoes. I can dance better in them. :D

Madilyn

Just Trying To Be The Girl I've Always Wanted 2 Be
[glow=red,2,300]Congrats Joan, I think that's awesome. I am on the verge of my two-year anniversary point with NB (June 15th) and can't believe the success I've been able to achieve in that period of time. I've slacked-off my NBE regimen whereas I was dedicated religiously for the first year and a half or so. I still use my NB at least daily...it's an addiction that I'm going to have a hard time shaking...I love it!

It was spending time with a group of girls called The Wildside Girls that motivated me to take my natural breast enlargement to a dedicated level and I have them to thank. These ladies are inspirational and empowering, and they'll be in town beginning on the 25th, so I'm looking forward to their arrival. It's nice to hear what motivates people and how something as simple as a party can change a person's life permanently for the better. I hope you have one awesome cleavage-filled night sweetie...take care...kisses...[glow=red,2,300][/glow]
[/glow]

J

Joan_CD

Thank you Lily. And that's wonderful madilyn that you are living your life in a way that brings you happiness. I am now going to the next level with my redefining of myself. I jumped through all the required medical hoops and will begin hormone therapy next week! An exciting and scary time. But, my hope is that over the next year or two my body will look closer to what my heart envisions. We shall see!

Teeny Tiny

I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you've finally managed to do the hormone therapy, I know you've been trying to do that for months and months. Good luck, hopefully a year or two from now you'll have some awesome curves, top to bottom! Can't wait to hear and see you're results! ;) :D ;D

roadrashes

Congrats to you. You continue to look amazing! It's funny how in a blink of an eye your whole world can change and never have felt so perfect. Please don't forget to take pictures of you in your dress. We like to see pictures of people dressed sometimes too.