Only 15 minutes a day and I get what I need

lovegirls

I noogle every morning before I get dressed for work and it gives me an extra cup size for most of the day, which means I fill out my bra. I went from wearing a 38C to a 38D, and it fits! Of course it's a Cinderella thing, because every evening that extra cup has disappeared... I am using the silicone rings and I love, love, love them, they keep the suction firm. But they wear out fairly quickly so I keep a supply... I have read about how y'all noogle for hours and hours and just wanted to let you know my experience is a little different.

I should add that sometimes if I am going out for the evening I will noogle again for 10 or 15 minutes just before I go, then I feel good with the right bra (cleavage) or even braless. I love Noogleberry!

Pumped&perky

Hey,
Good to hear you have found a sweet spot in the technique! Almost sounds like maintenance pumping or something similar. Btw, those rings are amazing! Really changes the experience for sure. I'm sure the pumping veterans would tell you exactly, but the many hours stack up quickly for those wanting quicker results or more swelling at one time.