Palma 38AA

palma

Hi
i'm Palma, size 38 AA, and i' trying for the second time in my life Noogleberry system.
Now i'm 39 years old, two son, and i hope, more time to invest in the system than before.. some years ago i used this method and surely i reached some results but i have lost my breast size that i gained.
Can i know if other user have the same size of me? (sorry for my english, i'm not mother tongue..i'm italian).
And can i have some advice?
I'll begin to use the set next week, using two times in a day, for an hour.
Is it right?
Considering my breast size, Lucy suggested to me to use the large domes, and i hope to see some results in the next eight weeks.
Could i know some experience that are started with my size? any other advice would be very appreciated!
How can i avoid the red after the pumping? I hope to be part of this community as in the past.. thank you :)

HoneyBee

Hi and welcome to the forum. Your English sounds fine btw and don't worry about that anyway.

I'm not your size however you did ask about avoiding the red after pumping. For me the things that help are making sure you oil up your boobs (I've been using flax lately because that's what I have on hand), pump until you feel the stretch but not painful, and use some sort of padding (not everyone uses padding but I really like it). I also like to release the suction ever 10min or so to let the blood flow into my breasts. You gotta find what works for you. In the beginning I over pumped and got red dots...not fun.

I have personally also found that diet is pretty important. I advocate lots of healthy fats, moderate protein and healthy carbs (no sugar-sugar stimulates testosterone and insulin resistance...not good for breast growth)

I do 1 h twice a day and sometimes more however I suggest starting slower for the 1st couple of weeks. Everyone is different though.

Good luck.