perminent skin colour change?

BarelyB

Ive come to realise after a day without pumping, that my skin colour is now much darker on my breasts than the rest of my body. Has anyone else experienced this? Did it ever go? Is there a reason for it? Im very cautious while pumping, i never over pump and i only pump 20-60 mins a time a few days a week.

Attachments

• IMG_20130326_105653.jpg
    IMG_20130326_105653.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 213

Jenni

Perhaps it is the lighting or something, but I can't really see it. Maybe it just isn't all that noticeable to me.

I suppose I can kind of see what looks like a ring mark on your right. Coloration like that usually goes away. And I think that is a sign that the skin is agitated, which is nothing that can't be fixed. Perhaps you could try the soft cup rings and Vitamin E cream.

That is the best advice that I can give, as I have never really had this problem. So all this should be taken with a grain of salt, but I do think it can be taken care of if it is something you are contentious about.

wyn49

I have the same problem and have been using arnica gel on them. This doesnt seem to help but lowering the vacuum seems to slowly fade them. I cant go much lower though or the cones will fall off.
I sometimes get frustrated and pump them up again to 7 or 8 in/hg and it feels like progress again, but the hickeys darken up.
Maybe we just bruise easily.
Wynsome.

James

Pumping for long periods of time will cause ring marks because the skin under the edge of the dome is deprived of blood. These marks can become permanent and are to be avoided.

The solution is to pump in short periods of about 7 to 10 minutes then remove the domes for 2 minutes to allow the blood to flow. Even better if you massage your breasts during the 2 minute break. If you pump with one dome, switch sides every 7 minutes.

As always, cover your breasts with a generous application of safflower oil out beyond the edge of the domes. Drink lots of water. Pump firmly, but not so hard as to cause red dots or bruising.

Some have better results if they pump 1 to 3 hours every 3 or 4 days and just massage on the other days.