Plan on starting soon; what size should i start with?

Raeven

Hi, Nooglers! ;D New to the forum and to the product!

So a bit of background from me: I'm an MTF in transition, in my mid-late 20s and have always dreamed of having bigger breasts without silicone/saline implants. Actually, i've always wanted breasts period. Then i got the idea to start using Noogleberry.

So in cup sizes i thought i was in the AA cup range and so i tried to remeasure myself and re-calculate my bra size but the online guides i looked at are confusing. But this is what i got: band size - a little over 32"; around the nipples - 35" approximately. So that places me in the A or AA cup range?

My desired cup size is (dare i say) 34 or 36DDD. From what i read, i should probably start with a medium sized dome then go up a size when my boobs fill both domes or something of that sort?

I'm feeling pretty excited about starting next month. I guess the only thing i'm nervous about is having that unattractive space between my breasts as i start this. The rings. which are another downside, can be fixed easily from what i heard but i'm looking forward to no longer needing to stuff my bras with scarves and to be able to show cleavage for the first time and wish i'd started using this sooner.

noogler 24

hi raeven..welome to the forum..you ll achieve your dream boobs let be the first thing i tell you :)
well..i guess this makes you AA as per your measurements dear.and for advice..dont measure yourself befor 6 weeks when you start noogling..trust me it ll save you from lotts of sadness..bcz when we measure we want it to measure more every time..n this cant happen in first 4 to 6 weeks ..but YES it works.i m abt to finish my second month..n i measure about the same..but i feel fuller n my breasts look fuller in pics..so measuring tapes aren't the best friend .
yes keeping cups on is harder initially..so i suggest buy air lock cups..hold one cup with other one locked..pump n fix it then lock it..unlock other cup and put it on chest n pump to fix it..since u r lucky to have wide chest ..cups ll stay well.dont pump more than thrice when u first start .dont over pump..if you feel any pain when u pump..u r doing harm,no good..lubricating rims make great seal.initially your swelling will vanish in 5 min..by 1st month it ll start lasting few hrs..my swelling still don't last much..but i look fuller after 12 hrs too so m sure even if m nt swelling great,m growing..so be patient and have hope..wait n watch
happy noogling

noogler 24

and for cups..with a 32 inch under breast measure, i think to start with large contoured is best option..u wont have to buy new cups afterwards :p n i guess broader base is better than narrow base..i hope others can suggest better if i m wrong bcz i m just new too..they are more experienced so lets see what they say :)