Please help me.

M

Melanie

I am 21 from South Africa, and would like to know more about this products. Is this thing permanent? do i have to do it every day to get results? i cant have difrent sizes every day. Sorry for all the questions but, I have never heard of it and i have a hudge self convidence problem, and its getting between my boyfriend and I. He sayes he is geting sick of me because we cant even go on holiday. I just cant stop talking sleeping breathing, about my problem. I dont have the money to go for an operation. I am very depresed about this, why am i being punished like this?

NB: sorry about my spelling ime not english. :(

K

KatieP

Hello, noogleberry can be permanent if you are willing to spend the time with it everyday. I would suggest looking at the before and after pictures. I think it would be a good idea to try, to expel some of your negative energy while using the noogleberry. Believe me you are not the only one on here who has hang ups with her breasts, I too give my husband a hard time. I have just ordered mine and will begin soon. I think for the price it is worth a try. Maybe you can try combining herbs too (first check to see if you have a hormonal imbalance). Another great site to check out is "breast nexus" where you can learn more about other methods of breast enlargement.

Good luck and try to be positive, remember your boyfriend doesn't obsess about the size of your breasts, only you do. I'm sure he loves you the way you are. ;)

K

Anastasia916

From my understanding of vacuum therapy or suction type things, permanent results are seen over a long term period of use. There is no quick fix for natural breast enhancement! It all takes time and patience. Many on the board have been pumping years and had amazing results, but you just have to realize this cannot happen overnight because it's not possible. Yes you have to pump everyday to get results. Most pump about an hour a day and have amazing results. I've been pumping 6 months and went from a 32B to a 32C going on a 32D. The 32C is now permanent I'd say, because I took a 2 week break and did not lose that size. But for me to get more, I have to use it everyday for more time.

One thing you need to realize, puberty takes years, for most puberty is a span of 7 years. So you cannot expect your body to produce results that your puberty didn't in 7 years in a couple weeks, just doesn't work that way. Any method of natural breast enhancement you choose takes time. I'd say it takes a year for most to see the full results they want, from any method. Of course this all varies, there have been people seeing the results they want in 3 months, some 6 months, and others can take more than a year. It all depends on each person individually.

Hope you find what you're looking for and good luck!

M

Melanie

First of all, thanx for the replies... it realy means alot to me....

I searched the web, but there is nothing in south Africa, they don't sell it hear. how do i pay for it, my currency is ZAR and will they be able to post it to me? i only saw USA and British flag on web page.

The before and after picks are amazing. i hope i will be able to afford it and get it hear... our currency is very low.

Anastasia916

email Lucy to help you with the currency translation and to ask if they ship to where you are, her email address is lucy@noogleberry.com

wannabecee

Melanie - your boyfriend loves you the way you are. don't obsess about the breasts!!

But if you do want them bigger, Noogleberry is a great thing to try. Lucy is a gem and she'll be able to help you get your pump.

Best of luck and relax...it's all good!

xx
wannabecee

charitywat88

Hi Melanie! :)
I'm a newbie here so I don't know near as much as the other gals, but I have to say I love this thing. I have only been using it about 3 days and have had amazing swelling. I know it's far from permanent, but the swelling until it's permanent makes it wonderful. You may not get the results I've gotten so quickly because I'm a stay at home mom so I have plenty time to commit to it. I'm noogling probably about 5 or more hours a day. I started with 32 1/2" inches across the middle of my boobs. After only 3 days of noogling I'm 34" about an hour after noogling.
I know how you feel, I'm afraid I drive my husband crazy too. I obsess over my tiny boobs (but thanks to the swelling, they don't feel so tiny anymore).
I would definitely say it's worth a try! And wannabecee is so right, Lucy is a gem! She is so helpful!
You can have big boobs! It'll just take some patience and perseverence! Get you a pump and we'll grow together girl! ;D ;D ;D

D

DeeDeeN

Hi Melanie,

I'm from South Africa 2! Are you Afrikaans?

Anyhow all you do is register a credit card with paypal and then you pay for your orders via the website using paypal. For up to date currency conversions (rands to pounds) go to www.xe.com.

You are welcome to ask me any questions if you need any help

Hugs
Debs

M

Melanie

Yes i am afrikaans, but i think we should talk english because it would be rude to talk afrikaans.
Where are you from and exacly how mutch did you pay in R?
Ime from Nelspruit.

"Hoekom het ons land nie die tipe dinge nie!"

Thank for all your help!
You are all stunning women!

D

DeeDeeN

Hi Mel,

I replied to your private message that you sent me in Afrikaans. If you have any more questions pls feel free to ask. In my honest opinion, Noogleberry is great and you won't be sorry if you try it. All it takes is dedication and some patience.

Hugs
Debs

Anastasia916

Sorry to be ignorant ladies, but when I want to know something I ask, what is Afrikaans? Is it a type of language? Or a type of people? I don't really know anyone from Africa, so all this is new to me.

D

DeeDeeN

Hi Anastasia,

Yes it is a language spoken only in South Africa. It is almost like Dutch. It originated in this Country just after 1652 when Jan Van Riebeek (a Dutch settler) arrived in the Cape of good hope by ship.

Hugs
Debs

M

Melanie

Yes its our language. and its mostly spoken by the white people in africa, we have something like 11 difrent languages hear in South africa. They say its a very dificult language and sounds very harsh when you dont understand, its a very bold language.

Glad i could awnser something, on the forum lol.....
::)

cleo

That's what I love about this forum, you can always learn something new!! lol. Thanks DeeDee and Melanie. ;D

Anastasia,

I just started Brava and begun reading about Noogleberry to suppliment based on many comments in the BreastNexus forum. I wanted to say that your comment about puberty was a very good point-that has never occured to me! I will remember that if I begin to loose patience!

-Laura