Please help, Red Marks after bandaids on nipples.

Laurel12345

Please help :'( :'(
ive been using band aid to cover my nipple for months
it was fine until a 2 days ago, i pumped my breast for 4 hours (ususally i pump for 1.5hr)
when i teared off the band aids, it leaves these red mark,
and it doesnt seem to fade away.
im so stressed and worried now, im afraid that they gonna last forever.

does anyone have experience on this ??
also, should i still do pumping ?? or should i wait until its healed?

https://imgur.com/a/ItfeL

Attachments

• 20180225_220251.jpg
    20180225_220251.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 228

Dreamkist

If this is still an issue for you then I suggest another approach. Personally I hate using tape or bandaids. I use various sized lids, it helps to prevent nipple/areola stretching and improves cleavage . I also use toilet paper tubes cut down to various lengths so that to can get a better and more even swelling as I fill up the cups. To minimize lid indents I place a cotton makeup round between the flesh and the plastic.

So when you place them in the cup it would look like a tube with a lid on the bottom, holes poked into both for air flow. The tube pressed against the top of the cup where the air comes through. I have 3 or four different lengths of TP tubes and 2 different sized lids. I like the lids from Pringles chip cans and one smaller one from a facial balm container.

So far I have been LOVING this combo.

As for the tape & bandaids the marks will definitely fade if you stop using them. I also wouldn't stress about how long you pump for, instead do it intutively; somedays your body will be fine with 2+ hours and some days you'll feel over done by 45 mins. Don't push yourself or get caught up in being too stringent. I know lots of people stick by the 7/2 method but sometimes you'll need a 6/4 or 10/10, for example. Remember to give your breasts at least a few days rest every so often, just like a muscle it needs to recuperate so it can bounce back.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Caliboobs

relax! , this will pass, and you will be fine, just give your boobs the week off and apply some coco butter and massage the stress away from the skin!!