Position of the cup

Frenchy

Hello !
I am French so I apologize in advance for my English (thanks google)! I'm new to the forum and I've been using Noogleberry for a week.
I started pumping gradually as much as possible for 1 hour a day. Now I use the 15-2 rule.

I would like to have your tips to be sure that my use is effective.
I never have breasts swollen after use. Not even a little bit. My breasts become exactly as before. Is this normal or do I not pump enough?

Another question, on the positioning of the cup on the breast. I use a medium cup that just goes around my breast. But when I see the photos of some users, I see that your cutting marks go higher up on the bust. I do a B but the circumference of my breast is quite wide ... Is my cup too small? Would I have better results if the cut included my bust?

Thank you very much for your valuable advice and to share your experiences. It's reassuring and motivating to see your progress!

OLDFIDDLER

Hi Frenchy,

I think your English is very good, I could pretty much understand what you were driving at.

OK!

A few questions:

(1) What size Noggleberry cups/domes are you using?

(2) When you start to pump do you gain a vacuum easily?

(3) What size are your breasts, A, B, C, D, DD?

From my point of view you should not use cups/domes that are too small. After all the point is to make your breasts bigger, fuller, so if you fill the cups/domes quickly there is no room for swelling. Yes they should swell during pumping and remain a little swollen for maybe several hours afterwards.

Anyway reply to the answers and maybe I can give a few more suggestions.

Regards

Caliboobs

;D Hi Frenchy!

First off, Welcome! Glad to see another breast enthusiast here on the forum, and even though its not busy, there is still some great stored info here.

Also you might wish to take a look over at breast nexus because OMG there are some great successes listed there!

Now, to answer your question ... after many years of trial and error experimentation I concluded that the best way to go is really a FULL set of domes (all sizes) especially if your just starting out. Many reasons, the very smallest on a larger breast can be used to target a the nipple and top half of the breast and pull it pointy. It's what I would do now that I have had a few dome sizes under my belt and wishing I did that very thing.

If thats not in the budget, then I would get the very largest your chest can support and go SLOW. NO you may NOT see any swelling for a while, remember that what you are trying to accomplish is happening on a cellular level, small and many, and .... getting them to replicate through stretching works but takes time, consistency and practice. From what I have learned from various body modification sites stretching needs to take place for at least 45 mins for a certain process to be forced to happen where change occurs. The more time you can spend in the domes the better. You have to balance the pressure, you want to build up your ability to withstand some decent pressure with out causing anything but rings. And later on if you build up tolerance you will need to be cafeful in the inverse where the boob stretch was wonderfull but the surface where the domes touch and make the rings will get in trouble.

now ... I was going to post this as it's own post but, since you asked about positioning. Here is what I have done and I think its just the best way to go for MOST noogling.Take a bra that fits you tight and cut out of the cups enough material will allow the domes to pass through but not the rim so that the bra holds the cups in just the right place. I was grateful that i got it just like it should be on the first shot :D and it's lasted about 8 months now.It also helps the make sure that I don't have an accidental release when using water. (HydroNOOOOGLE!! yay) and all other noogling as well.

For other noogling you can target specific areas when you want to so having more than one cup size is a plus! wanna pull our the under boob, put the dome on with an inner section of the rim just surrounding the area you wish to lift, and while holding the dome on to pump, press the OPPOSITE edge of the rim into the flesh of the breast with more force so that when you pump and this will cause the side you want stretched to move more freely than the rest thus pulling in more of what you want stretched, and or target the area itself with smaller cup.

LUBRICANT, U MUST use lubricant. I have settled on grape seed oil, it's most closely related to things already in your body and your skin likes it, it's very little mess, light, has very little order and does not go rancid. Does not seem to stain clothing either. and does not mess up the equipment too bad. I actually use it to lube my 2 or 3 year old pump with it, one drop in the intake and pump a few times.

Caliboobs

oh....and I was also thinking that if the domes had a way to symmetrically attach rope or such to them that after you attained a decent suction you could then pull the cup up and away from being pressed into the rib cage. Or even suspend the breasts lightly while lying in bed. It would add to the stretch and keep the rings down a bit perhaps?

And I think the next step for me since I'm filling the largest dome is something custom. I think the top part of the dome except say for the first inch of the base should be a sphere shape at least partially. To allow outward expansion on ALL areas of the breast. Alas, I have to budget for a long while cuz the price was ... errr....high. :p

Frenchy

OLDFIDDLER said:
Hi Frenchy,

I think your English is very good, I could pretty much understand what you were driving at.

OK!

A few questions:

(1) What size Noggleberry cups/domes are you using?

(2) When you start to pump do you gain a vacuum easily?

(3) What size are your breasts, A, B, C, D, DD?

From my point of view you should not use cups/domes that are too small. After all the point is to make your breasts bigger, fuller, so if you fill the cups/domes quickly there is no room for swelling. Yes they should swell during pumping and remain a little swollen for maybe several hours afterwards.

Anyway reply to the answers and maybe I can give a few more suggestions.

Regards

Hi Oldfiddler ! Thanks for your answer !
To answer your questions :
1) I use the cup M
2) I can easily create a vacuum
3) I currently make a size B

Still no evolution but I confess that I stopped a bit these days because of the temperatures.

Frenchy

Caliboobs said:
;D Hi Frenchy!

First off, Welcome! Glad to see another breast enthusiast here on the forum, and even though its not busy, there is still some great stored info here.

Also you might wish to take a look over at breast nexus because OMG there are some great successes listed there!

Now, to answer your question ... after many years of trial and error experimentation I concluded that the best way to go is really a FULL set of domes (all sizes) especially if your just starting out. Many reasons, the very smallest on a larger breast can be used to target a the nipple and top half of the breast and pull it pointy. It's what I would do now that I have had a few dome sizes under my belt and wishing I did that very thing.

If thats not in the budget, then I would get the very largest your chest can support and go SLOW. NO you may NOT see any swelling for a while, remember that what you are trying to accomplish is happening on a cellular level, small and many, and .... getting them to replicate through stretching works but takes time, consistency and practice. From what I have learned from various body modification sites stretching needs to take place for at least 45 mins for a certain process to be forced to happen where change occurs. The more time you can spend in the domes the better. You have to balance the pressure, you want to build up your ability to withstand some decent pressure with out causing anything but rings. And later on if you build up tolerance you will need to be cafeful in the inverse where the boob stretch was wonderfull but the surface where the domes touch and make the rings will get in trouble.

now ... I was going to post this as it's own post but, since you asked about positioning. Here is what I have done and I think its just the best way to go for MOST noogling.Take a bra that fits you tight and cut out of the cups enough material will allow the domes to pass through but not the rim so that the bra holds the cups in just the right place. I was grateful that i got it just like it should be on the first shot :D and it's lasted about 8 months now.It also helps the make sure that I don't have an accidental release when using water. (HydroNOOOOGLE!! yay) and all other noogling as well.

For other noogling you can target specific areas when you want to so having more than one cup size is a plus! wanna pull our the under boob, put the dome on with an inner section of the rim just surrounding the area you wish to lift, and while holding the dome on to pump, press the OPPOSITE edge of the rim into the flesh of the breast with more force so that when you pump and this will cause the side you want stretched to move more freely than the rest thus pulling in more of what you want stretched, and or target the area itself with smaller cup.

LUBRICANT, U MUST use lubricant. I have settled on grape seed oil, it's most closely related to things already in your body and your skin likes it, it's very little mess, light, has very little order and does not go rancid. Does not seem to stain clothing either. and does not mess up the equipment too bad. I actually use it to lube my 2 or 3 year old pump with it, one drop in the intake and pump a few times.

oh....and I was also thinking that if the domes had a way to symmetrically attach rope or such to them that after you attained a decent suction you could then pull the cup up and away from being pressed into the rib cage. Or even suspend the breasts lightly while lying in bed. It would add to the stretch and keep the rings down a bit perhaps?

Hi Caliboobs ! Thank you very much for your advice.
As far as lubrication is concerned, I have recently used bellis oil (daisy oil). It seems that it is an excellent tonic for the bust. So it can not hurt! It's not too greasy and it's easy to apply.

And thank you for these explanations. It reassures me not to have any results. After reading your post, I think I'm doing it right. I just have to stay motivated and not be too obsessed with my progress.

I already pull on the domes to relieve the rib cage when I get too bad. It's ganning a few precious minutes!

Thank you anyway !