preventing permanent ring/cup marks?

summergirl23

I've been pumping for almost three weeks, and I am starting to realize that the cups could leave permanent ring/cup marks around my boobs. Does anyone have experience with getting them, how to prevent them, and how to get rid of them?

my routine is:
massage with vitamin E oil
cover with heating pad 5-10 minutes
pump them until my boobs turn pink
hold for 15-20 minutes
release, massage for 10 minutes, cover with heating pad again
then pump again

I repeat this probably 5 times throughout the day

I'm hoping the vitamin E oil helps not to get permanent ring marks but its probably too early to tell.

James

I think you are doing everything right. The women who had serious ring marks would noogle for an hour or more without a break. If your ring marks do not fade in about 1/2 hour, then maybe you could cut back from 20 minutes to 15. I believe you are already massaging the ring marks, which is good. Massaging the marks with vitamin E or maybe better yet arnica gel.

noogler 24

hey..my ring marks fade in like half an hr but take some 90 min to vanish fully..is that alright? previously i pumped very gentle n marks faded quick but no good swelling came up..so now i noogle till my breasts are red ..but when i take off cups now.. redness on breasts is gone in 5 min max..i had no redness at all previously on taking cups off