problems with dome size

C

cnvander

I have been using my nb for about 1 month and already I fill the large size domes quite easily. I do not feel like my breasts are growing anymore and I really need larger domes, however I feel certain that the extra-large domes would not fit my smaller frame. I am aware that I am not the only one with this issue and I would like to know what others are doing about this and if there is a real possibilty that new domes are in development. I feel that larger domes with a base of 15cm and a length of around 15-17cm would be awesome. Any chance of these new domes being developed?

L

Louise1982

I need domes with base of around 11-12 cm and depth of maybe 15-18 cm.

It's difficult for me as all these things are designed for adult size people so there's not enough market for small sizes.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Louise and cnvander, the size you mention cnvander is about the size we will be working on and it will be my priority after i get the right rings. It normally costs me about £3000 in tooling and production costs to make a new design of cup so i have to get it right and it would make sense to try to make the bottom curved like the BB. But i really will have to wait until we have tried the rings because this should in theory help with fit and for Louise, it will provide extra height which may mean that the medium cup will work for you. You cannot believe the hassle i have had with making these rings and this is the first time we have had to use an outside company as we dont make foam. I had a right go at them today and paid weeks ago up front. They have promised them for this wednesday. Anyway, i promise that after the rings are done and dusted, the new large cup will be the priority and in fact ive arranged a meeting with my engineer to discuss this again.

many thanks for your advice and patience and please email me again about this if you dont hear soon,
best wishes
Lucy :)

J

jellyDeeeee

thankyou so much LUCY !!!!! :) :) :-* that would be fantastic !!!! We girls really admire your companies constant efforts to improve and our (.) (.) boobs are reapimg the awards !!! I think its even worth considering just increasing the depth of the current large to 15/17 cms Im size 30" under bust and 371/2" over bust and Im just fitting width of large across bust I dont think I could have 2 on with any more width !!!.why dont you do a survey with a paticular way forus to measure and you could see the common denominator for the popularity of size needs.
Im sure everyone here would contribute and we'd all love to help thankyou againPS even though my boobs are very tight in the large Im measuring 3/4" larger so Im awesomly happy love jellyDeeee..... :D