Progress After Only a Few Weeks!

nadia.damage

I am a 45 year old woman with small breasts. I've heard a lot of people say that women with petite chests are lucky because they don't sag and you don't have to wear a bra, etc. Well, this is not true! Small boobs can get saggy. After pregnancy, breastfeeding and weight loss my once-perky 36Bs became shriveled and droopy A-cups.

I had always wanted to get breast implants, even before pregnancy, because I just didn't feel feminine with my little boobs and they didn't fit with the mental image of have for myself - kind of a body dysmorphia, you could say. I thought I'd try Noogleberry before going to the extreme of surgery so I purchased a system three years ago but never used it and it ended up being stashed at the back of my closet.

Fast-forward to the last year where I have been doing some art modelling, and suddenly I have become even more self-conscious and disdainful of my breasts. Like, I hate them. I saw some nude photos of myself taken by a reputable photographer and just hated them in large part because of my deflated, saggy little boobs. Ugh.

So I started looking into surgery again, but the idea of having foreign objects in my body together with all the reports of breast implant illness made me realize that this is just not something I can go through with. So, three weeks ago I pulled the Noogleberry out of my closet determined to give it a go.

Let me say, I was really skeptical. But also kind of desperate. So I determined I would make a commitment to doing this and see what happens. What have I got to lose? (Ha!) I didn't take any clinical-type photos before I started and I don't plan to take any progress pictures, so I'll just have to tell you about it.

I have been "noogling" for an hour a day the last few weeks - sometimes a half hour in the morning and a half hour before bed, and sometimes just an hour before bed depending on my schedule. I've noticed that the area around and beneath my nipples has been achy and that my bras (I only wear sporty little bralettes in size small - no cup size) seem to feel tight and uncomfortable. While they don't look any bigger to me when I'm naked, they look fuller to me in tops (same bralettes).

I didn't know if this was all in my head until now. I hadn't seen my boyfriend in two weeks and he came over last night. He noticed I'd lost weight and then when we were snuggling he says, "Wow, your breasts feel really voluptuous. They're bigger! What's going on?" I didn't say anything because I'm too shy/embarrassed to tell him about the Noogleberry (even I had talked to him about wishing I could get an augmentation, which he was also opposed to for health reasons).

Anyway, this is all to say that I was totally skeptical to begin with but did not want surgery and was desperate for some improvement. It seems that using Noogleberry for just a few weeks has already paid off. It was good to get feedback from the only other person who sees or touches them but doesn't know what I've been doing. That is confirmation that it's working! I will keep you posted on my progress. I can't believe this natural method works and I'm really happy with it as well as excited for further results to come.

James

You didn't mention if you massage with oil before noogling. Best thing is massage your breasts with oil and fenugreek. Mix oil, aloe vera, almond, or coconut oil with finely ground fenugreek (don't know best ratios) let soak for 1 week stirring occasionally. Massage into breasts for 5 minutes twice a day. I consider this to be the most fundamental part of NBE and something you should continue with regardless of any other methods. Also be sure to drink lots of water especially before and during noogling. If you can I suggest you try to increase your noogling time, say to at least 1 hour in your evening noogle. Also don't noogle every day, take some days off, allow your boobs some recovery time.
Good luck :)

nadia.damage

I use a small amount of vitamin e or castor oil before noogling, but I haven't been massaging my breasts, no. I thought they were already getting enough attention from the noogling? Also re: fenugreek in a toplcal form, has anyone used this? Results? What about bovine ovary taken internally? I'm curious about that. Thanks!

James

There appears to be many reports of success with highly absorbent oils like Coconut, Almond, and Aloe Vera increasing breast size over long periods, many years. Also fenugreek clearly adds fat to the body. Many women have gained significant and in many cases unwanted weight from taking fenugreek pills, but along with that was larger breasts. One woman in particular, noni, massaged her breasts with fenugreek oil for 7 years with dramatic A to C or D increase. It appears that if you apply it topically, the effect is confined to that area. Now many are trying these combined with the general belief that the oil will help the fenugreek be more efficiently absorbed. There are several U-tube videos promoting this combination (often with extra ingredients added) and the women demonstrating this have large well-formed breasts that they claim they acquired with their product.

Oiling your breasts prior to noogling will allow the breasts be more easily sucked into the dome (oil should cover breasts and some extra area around your breasts). In this case the type of oil is less important as it is strictly a lubricant. Many women have expressed that noogling goes better if preceded by 5 minutes of massage.

The conclusion is that both massage and noogling go together for quicker overall results. There are of course variations on the theme in terms of time massaging, oil applied, length and force of noogling etc. Generally I have read that there is little benefit to massage more than 5 minutes per session. Noogling for less than an hour does little and indeed some have had to go up to 4 hours a day (best split into 2, 2hr sessions) to get real growth, while others find 1 hour totally adequate and claim no benefit from longer sessions. Maximum swelling swelling can be done by fairly intense noogling one minute on and one minute off, but this intense approach usually ends with some damage, so if you do it I suggest only for the first 10 to 30 minutes then continue with 15 minute sessions at lower force. There is a fine edge between maximum effect and too much causing damage. Red dots, steam in dome, blisters, purple color and worst of all bruises are to be avoided. All are indications of too high force and you must wait for the problems to be cured before continuing. Holding tension for 1 hour or more without a break will cause scaring around the rim if you do not have padding. These scars can be severe and last years, that is why I suggest no more than 15 minutes before removing domes, doing a brief massage for a couple of minutes before continuing with another 15 minute session. Also do not noogle every day, not sure what best pattern is but take frequent breaks to allow your breasts some recovery time from all the stress (but keep doing your 5 minutes oil massages once or twice a day). I have been suggesting noogling for 3 or 4 days and take the rest of the week off. Some say 5 days and 2 off. Also maybe every second day (not actually read anybody doing this). What I do know is that most women with good results say something like "maybe I would have done better if I had been more consistent", but I believe they did so well because they were not consistent.

James

Oh, I forgot to talk about bovine ovary. This clearly works with some women and not others, I believe it depends whether it brings your hormone back into balance or not. However some have had fairly spectacular results with great gains claimed in only a few months (no photos) and others over several years (and photos to prove). I am not very conversant with hormone balance, but Bovine Ovary, BO, goes one way and Puriamifrical (sp), PM goes the other. Both are very powerful and can produce both good and bad side effects (faster growing hair, headaches, inducing lactation). I generally suggest staying away from both, but as I said there have some very notable successes with both. These have been both taken as pills with success (and failure), as well as topically applied (seems to be safer with fewer or no side effects). One woman Miss Mad Scientist insists the best approach is with a BO cream applied to the nipples and areola, and covered to hold there 24 hrs/day. This is called nipple intake.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I find it amazing how, after using the Noogleberry cups - on and off - for years I have recently started using them SERIOUSLY in the last few days, and using them often, and yesterday after a longish pumping/stretching session my breasts became swollen, and overnight I kept most of the growth, and after pumping them up again this morning I have recovered what little I had lost. So, I think it just depends if your breasts feel ready to grow. I will be keeping all the sessions up as far as I possibly can, so that hopefully I will grow some more! Really looking forward to getting large bras t accommodate!! Good luck to you who aren't seeing anything at present - keep going and you might find things happening soon! x

LovelyAlways

I am a 45 year old woman with small breasts. I've heard a lot of people say that women with petite chests are lucky because they don't sag and you don't have to wear a bra, etc. Well, this is not true! Small boobs can get saggy. After pregnancy, breastfeeding and weight loss my once-perky 36Bs became shriveled and droopy A-cups.

I had always wanted to get breast implants, even before pregnancy, because I just didn't feel feminine with my little boobs and they didn't fit with the mental image of have for myself - kind of a body dysmorphia, you could say. I thought I'd try Noogleberry before going to the extreme of surgery so I purchased a system three years ago but never used it and it ended up being stashed at the back of my closet.

Fast-forward to the last year where I have been doing some art modelling, and suddenly I have become even more self-conscious and disdainful of my breasts. Like, I hate them. I saw some nude photos of myself taken by a reputable photographer and just hated them in large part because of my deflated, saggy little boobs. Ugh.

So I started looking into surgery again, but the idea of having foreign objects in my body together with all the reports of breast implant illness made me realize that this is just not something I can go through with. So, three weeks ago I pulled the Noogleberry out of my closet determined to give it a go.

Let me say, I was really skeptical. But also kind of desperate. So I determined I would make a commitment to doing this and see what happens. What have I got to lose? (Ha!) I didn't take any clinical-type photos before I started and I don't plan to take any progress pictures, so I'll just have to tell you about it.

I have been "noogling" for an hour a day the last few weeks - sometimes a half hour in the morning and a half hour before bed, and sometimes just an hour before bed depending on my schedule. I've noticed that the area around and beneath my nipples has been achy and that my bras (I only wear sporty little bralettes in size small - no cup size) seem to feel tight and uncomfortable. While they don't look any bigger to me when I'm naked, they look fuller to me in tops (same bralettes).

I didn't know if this was all in my head until now. I hadn't seen my boyfriend in two weeks and he came over last night. He noticed I'd lost weight and then when we were snuggling he says, "Wow, your breasts feel really voluptuous. They're bigger! What's going on?" I didn't say anything because I'm too shy/embarrassed to tell him about the Noogleberry (even I had talked to him about wishing I could get an augmentation, which he was also opposed to for health reasons).

Anyway, this is all to say that I was totally skeptical to begin with but did not want surgery and was desperate for some improvement. It seems that using Noogleberry for just a few weeks has already paid off. It was good to get feedback from the only other person who sees or touches them but doesn't know what I've been doing. That is confirmation that it's working! I will keep you posted on my progress. I can't believe this natural method works and I'm really happy with it as well as excited for further results to come.
Hi Nadia! Are your still noogling? What's your current progress? We have similar stories. I was always small chested, and then got event smaller after breastfeeding my kids. I also considered surgery, but so glad I found NB. I'm still totally new to this tho, so I'm really hoping it works. Best of luck to you! Let us know how it's going!

MassielF

Hi Nadia! Are your still noogling? What's your current progress? We have similar stories. I was always small chested, and then got event smaller after breastfeeding my kids. I also considered surgery, but so glad I found NB. I'm still totally new to this tho, so I'm really hoping it works. Best of luck to you! Let us know how it's going!
Hi LovelyAlways, I am not sure if you or Nadia are still noodling but I just started consistently 3 days ago and was curious about any updates you ladies might have. I can relate to both of you. I am 31 years old and breast fed all three of my sons until they were a year old. I always had small B cup sized breast but now they are more like an A cup and deflated which bothers me the most. I will appreciate any feedback

LovelyAlways

Hi LovelyAlways, I am not sure if you or Nadia are still noodling but I just started consistently 3 days ago and was curious about any updates you ladies might have. I can relate to both of you. I am 31 years old and breast fed all three of my sons until they were a year old. I always had small B cup sized breast but now they are more like an A cup and deflated which bothers me the most. I will appreciate any feedback
Hi MassielF! Yes, I am still noogling. I have definitely seen a change, but it does take a long time! I I've had a lot of emotional ups and downs wondering if it was really going to work or be a waste of time and effort. But I promised myself that I would try it for a while year before quitting and I'm really glad i made that commitment because now, after around 10 months, I do see and feel a difference!

I do have to say tho that I am still in the very small chest category even after 10 months, but now I'm ok with it. I was small and totally flat when i started (like if I held my hand against my chest, it would just be flat against my rib cage, no curves) but NOW I'm still small but round, more full, and filling out towards the sides as well! So now there are some hills and a valley instead of just totally flat! That is truly huge progress for me and i feel so much more confident!

Just another note on my journey...i try for an hour each night, but, as I'm sure you know, you don't get much free time when you have kids, so I don't always get a full hour. And some days I have to skip entirely. Tho i have read that it's good to give your body a break too. Also, be careful and avoid nerve damage. Sometimes my right side gets tingly, so I'm trying to pay better attention and not leave the cups on for too long. Usually i do 10 minutes on, then massage a few minutes, then put them back on again for another 10 minutes ... On and off until i reach an hour.

Start slow, take it easy on yourself, drink water, use oil and massage, and be VERY patient! I wish you all the best and would love to hear more about your journey!