pumping prob

morph

Hi I have been using a pump now since October at first with not too much result I was using the middle size ring that was sent with the set, I found that it did not maintain erection for long enough. so tried moving down to the small ring that although a bit uncomfortable at first was doing the job well , but on my last attempt which was successful and enabled good penetration , after (before the ring was removed) my wife said its a funny color and when i looked at my penis it was a plum color, this corrected on removal of the ring but I am now worried about using it. was the ring too small , did I over pump ?? is there ring between the two sizes

oaktree

Hi Morph, I shouldn't worry to much about the colour, mine is the same when pumped up. I put it down to not seeing it at that size before! Mind you mine is a funny colour all the time at this moment due to pumping to quickly. I hope it soon goes. I shall be more careful next time, I will certainly not stop using the pump it is a wonderful tool. All the best D.