Purple breast

D

diana1983

Hello everybody,

i am new here.. so maybe the subject is already discussed somewhere and I couldn't find it. If it is so, I apologize for reposting.
Anyway here si may problem: I ordered large cups noogleberry I this is the 3 day I used them. In the beginning I couldn't manage to put them on but now I have no problems. I do a session of 15 minute 2 times a day... but soon my breasts get purple to Grey, don't' pump to hard, they don't hurt (except a little the ribs) but they look so bad I don't have the courage to keep the dooms longer. Is this normal. Am I doing something wrong? They come to the normal color in seconds after I stop.. so .. what do you think? I had noticeable swelling from the second day and this last for all day long.. :)

Thank you!

N

Nicky

I find it works best to rub a little moisturiser into the breasts before pumping. I found if I pumped without using cream first, my breasts went purple, but with the creams, it seems to make the breasts more elastic if that makes sense?

Also try pumping and releasing a few times, allowing your breasts to gently stretch in the domes, then pump and hold for longer.

This should minimize any discolouration.

K

kultzu

Hi Diana1983,

Just read your post now and I totally agreed with Nicky. Pump it very gently and do not hold it too long just yet. Release and pump again. Remember to apply lotion before and after use. If it is not getting any better , take a few days break.

Let us know how it goes.

Kultzu

C

cj

Hi Diana. Yes, purple boobs (while inside the cups) is totally normal for me. I pump up until my boobs fill the Medium cups, and then I pump more when the pressure begins to go down. I keep my boobs fully pumped up and locked inside the cups for 2-3 hours. I have found the longer I hold the pressure (i.e. three hours), the more swelling I see and the longer the swelling stays.

I can't take more than 3 hours continuously. So yes - purple boobs are pretty normal. The color is probably due to the blood that is being pumped into that area.

L

Louise1982

Does the purple stay when you take the cups off?

I airlocked my Brava tight with water in the domes to increase the pressure comfortably and the result was a scary purple black colour, which made me thnk of how a baby's chord goes black before it drops off! I released thepressure and they went back to normal.

I think it's only worrying if they are purple all the time and I know some people have had this with BB and it goes away a few weeks after you stop.

C

cj

Hi Louise. Yes, the color returns to normal (gradually) after you take the cups off. It's only reddish-purple during suction.

L

Louise1982

That's normal, I wouldn't worry too much. Brava and BB both make them purple with the actual domes on but often you're less aware of it because they tend to steam up so you can't see what's in there! As long as it returns to normal that's just blood rushing to the area. I find using a warm wet face cloth on them after makes it go away quicker.

D

diana1983

Hi,

Thank you for your answers. The purple color only last for a few sec after I take off the domes. I have done one day of break and today I am going to try to use a lotion. Anyway it is scary to see them like that!!

D

diana1983

Hi,

This is my 3 day of NB, 1/2 h/ day. I have used some lotion before I put on the domes and I did get some much purple. I didn't get so much swelling either! :( Or maybe I expect too much too soon. I am a cup C wearing the large domes and I was wondering if anybody in the same situation can let me know about her results.. how many sessions per day and how long the session. How long until you get to fill you domes? I was half way there in the beginning and I am half way there now.. no change. :( I think that maybe with smaller breast the result are obvious earlier.

L

Louise1982

I think it's more like a few weeks rather than a few days before you see a difference. When I used BB which works the same but with a mega strong machine pump I didn't really get noticeable swelling for 2 weeks then suddenly there it was on day 15 even though there was nothing on day 14! Maybe try doing several sessions per day.

K

kemcclta

Hello Diana

I too am new to this whole concept and like Louise said, I have been using for about 3 weeks now and have had purple breasts only when in the cups but didnt get alot of swelling but then after about day number 15, all of a sudden I noticed a significant change. This is probably a complete in or more. I havent been measuring, but my fiance' has really noticed. I am filling up my bra! I like that. Just remain persistent and be patient. Its working. Good luck

L

Louise1982

I also know 2 other people who have had a sudden change on day 15 - so you've got 12 more days to go!

D

diana1983

Well I am trying to do 2 sessions per day now. 1h/day in total. I haven't noticed any difference so far .. but my husband has!! :) He doesn't know anything about it so ....I will persevere and thank you so much for your answers. I have a lot of photos with myself before and if there is any change I post before and after.

Happy pumping everybody! :-*

K

kultzu

Your progress sounded great , Diana ,if you hubby can notice it :D.

Keep on pumping !
Kultzu