Quest For Breasts

James

Sorry to hear you are getting a little discouraged. There are many women on this site who have found that 1 hour/day just doesn't cut it. They have achieved success when they went up to 3 to 5 hours/day. The good news is that this doesn't have to be done every day, in fact I think it best to noogle only 1 or 2 days a week and just massage the rest of the week. Massage 2 or 3 times a day, 10 minutes each. On your noogling days, you do not have to do all the hours at one go, in fact probably better several 2 hr or less sessions throughout the day (15min at a time and switch sides or massage for a few minutes). I know it is hard to find the time and it is a lot of work, but I think you should try it for a few months. ;)

missamanda

Thanks for your input James. Yes I think that's doable, it's just a case of getting going again after a rather sporadic month. I'm not great with routine at the best of times, but when there's been a break it requires so much more effort to re-establish it. I wish I had more to show for my 6 months of noogling, as that would be more than enough incentive to keep going...

Anyway, I guess I'll stop moaning now and just get on with it! :)

missamanda

Update: 6 months

Bust: 32 1/2"
Underbust: 28 3/4"
Bra: full 34A

I have come to the conclusion, after the amount of time it's taken just to fill the 34A bras I have always worn, that I've actually been verging on a 32A/34AA all along! My band size has always been between 32 and 34, but I wore 34A on the tightest hooks and got used to the slightly roomy feel of the cups. I now finally know what it feels likes to FILL your bra! So as slow as it's been, it's still 1/2" of growth and I'm tentatively hopeful that within another 6 months I may even reach 34B. I certainly never intended to be noogling for YEARS, so the pace really needs to pick up!

On that note, I've finally added flaxseed oil to my routine and have restarted the extra massaging I'd stopped doing when the weather turned cold. This may make all the difference, we'll see...

missamanda

A month on and I still haven't picked up my routine. I'm a slacker! In my defence, I've been busy with long hours at work lately and I'm just not fitting in any noogling time. Fortunately my breasts haven't shrunk, but I've definitely plateaued. Tantalisingly, I'm right on the borderline of overfilling my 34A bras. My B cups are in sight! ;D
And yet... I'm fast losing interest (and patience) with the whole thing. Just need a few more months of diligent pumping and massaging so I can fill out my bikinis this Summer!

Unfortunately, my hand pump is leaking air (the valve/nozzle thing is cracked) so I'll need a replacement... :(

tinytots

I'm right there with you Missamanda, I'm losing interest in this whole process. I've definitely plateau-ed and it certainly is no fun. The last time I noogled was over a week ago and I noogled hard, my boobs then felt spongey and they still feel that way right now, not firm at all. Perhaps Noogleberry isn't for me after all.

missamanda

Well, you're doing better than me! It's not that I don't believe in it, I know it works based on others' success stories and the fact that I'm half a cup size bigger (without gaining weight or taking any hormones or supplements). It's just sooooo slow and tedious! I'll keep going for a while longer until I get my B cups, but I don't know how people do it for years and years...

The spongey feeling is so odd, isn't it? Like 'fake' growth, designed to disappoint! But it does lead to fat/tissue eventually, it has with me. It's a good sign! :D

missamanda

Just wanted to pop back and let you all know that I never got restarted on my noogling routine. I fell into a depression last year (life issues) and just couldn't motivate myself to do it. The small 'growth' I achieved eventually disappeared and I'm back to square one. I'm not sure I can face starting again from scratch, it really is a tedious process and seems to be even more frustrating for those of us whose breasts have never been stretched from breastfeeding or weight gain.

I have noogled in the bath once or twice over the long cold winter months, whilst listening to breast growth hypnosis, but I realise that this sporadic approach isn't really going to make any difference. Even if I could afford to have a fat transfer tomorrow, I'm not sure I even have enough fat to harvest! As you can probably tell, I'm feeling really defeated. I'll be 40 this year and I can't believe I STILL have the breasts of a 12 year old, it's just so so sad :'(

command8

I just wanted to say I hope everything is ok. Depression sucks, I know that demon aswell. Your pics are beautiful. I wish we lived in a world that helped us love ourselves, but the truth is if we loved ourselves, big corporations would go bankrupt. In time we will defeat it, in the mean time we fight to regain our self worth.

missamanda

I haven't noogled in over a year. I just lost all interest and disconnected as I was so disappointed by my lack of progress. Anyway, someone recommended I try massaging with Vetiver essential oil, as it helped both her and her daughter grow fuller breasts within a few months. I figured it was worth a shot, so I bought a small bottle from Doterra last week and have been mixing a few drops (3-4) with some coconut oil and doing a brief massage every evening (it has a very strong earthy/woody smell, so I tend not to use it during the day unless I'm at home).

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking, but my breasts look fuller and my bras feel a little tighter. I've been experiencing some insane nipple itching these last 2 days. It wakes me up at night and drives me crazy! It's possible it could be a sensitivity to the oil, so I've been avoiding the nipple area. I'm also experiencing a sensation within the breast tissue (mainly the right side - my larger breast) that's like a fluttering movement. Hard to explain, but I never felt anything like that while I was noogling.

I'd love to know if anyone else has used Vetiver oil? I couldn't find any mention of it here, and felt sure that if it genuinely stimulates breast growth, that someone would have discovered it...

missamanda

My bottle of Vetiver oil broke and left a sticky residue all over my bathroom floor - it took weeks for the smell to fade! I'd stopped using it anyway due to the irritation - I had to take antihistamines to settle the crazy itching. I bought a cheaper brand which I've been massaging into my breasts at night as before, but it's definitely not as strong. I'm not noticing any increased fullness like I did with the Doterra Vetiver. I must get some more (but use it more sparingly)...

In the meantime, I've restarted my nightly noogling in front of the TV. We'll see how long I can last this time. If I'd persevered before, I would probably have achieved lasting growth by now, which makes me mad!

This board has gone really quiet and I wonder if the others gave up too. I'll try to post once in a while to maintain some momentum. I definitely find it easier to noogle in the warmer months.

noogler 24

hey...i really domt like massaging..m lazy enough..i just noogle 15:5 for like 1 hr twice daily j swell half to an inch..this is my 2nd month..do u think withlut massage i can grow nicely? i jst massage once a day for 5 to 10 min woth some breast cream to prevwnt any stretch makrs..

missamanda

Many people on here believe that massaging is just as important as noogling time. Yes, it's tedious and I don't do it for very long either. However, I think it certainly helps boost circulation which is probably useful in getting new growth to stick around. It also helps to prevent ring marks forming. Another benefit is it will prevent lymph nodes becoming blocked which happened to me due to the pressure of the rim of the cups around the breast tissue. :-\

To maximise the effect of the massage, I totally recommend you try mixing 1-2 drops of Doterra Vetiver into your regular massage oil or cream. I use a little coconut oil and leave it on overnight. I would love to hear whether you notice increased size within a few days like I did.

missamanda

Thanks noogler 24. The temperature has dropped and so has my enthusiasm for noogling once again - I'm basically not doing any. But I am still massaging the Doterra Vetiver into my breasts at night. If it does induce growth, as promised, then it's a much simpler, quicker method than years of noogling. We'll see, I haven't been doing it consistently for very long.