Question about ultimate size that can be acheived

C

cbalassone

I've been using my NB for about 4 months and while my initial swelling after pumping is less than it used to be, my breasts now maintain almost the same for a couple of days afterwards. I've gone from an A cup to a B cup and am very pleased, but does this mean that this will be my "final size"? I realize there's got to be some point where the best results you're gonna get are achieved. Kinda tired of Noogling every day and would like to cut back to two or three times a week, but at the same time, don't want to impede my progress if I could get larger, ideally to a permanent full B/small C.

THanks,
Cheryl

Rachiex

I know what you mean - I have been wondering this myself but that's because I am using the biggest cups (only to fluff them up a bit more after the xl cups) and I'm wondering if I'll get my D if I am a large B/ small C already and I am using the biggest cups. I am actually a little worried...

Mybe some of the other ladies like Kultzu, Jelly and Catsrule can help - they are the noogle gurus and I think they are mostly sustaining but are trying to gain more too (if that makes sense...!?)

x x x x

K

kultzu

Hi,

I don't think there is an absolute answer to that one. Our goals would definitely change overtime :D. Whether I am not admitting it ;), I simply do not have a goal. I am going with the flow and how I really feel about it. I was so happy to reach B, curiously reached C and surprisingly reached D. ;)

Still no goal written in the paper :D.

Just work on the size you like and suitable for you. That is always best.

Kultzu

C

cbalassone

Thanks for your replies, guys. I really like the concept of just continuing to one's own comfort level! Much less stress that way. :)

I am wondering, Kultzu, about your reaching a D from something less than a B to start. That's incredible!!! I've had some times where my initial swelling put me at a very full C, but that went away quickly. How long did it take you to get to a D and is it relatively "permanent"?

Like I said, I don't mind continuing with my NB at all but would like to take a day off or two a week; however, I'm afraid that it will impede my getting bigger. Can I still get larger even if I miss some days?

Thanks again!

K

kultzu

Hi cbalassone,

Believe me I am impressed with the system by having wonderful results. To go from A to D was something I never expected. I was so excited when I had to buy new bra at B size and yet C :D.
D came along when I pushed myself to go with the new XL cups last December.

You can read about my journey from my posts in gallery pictures section.

Take care,
Kultzu

Rachiex

I have been inspired to noogle again - just when I get a little disheartened at not seeing 'enough' growth (I'm so impatient!!) I come on the forum and I can see that if I noogle, I will get bigger but it will just take time.

x x x xx

Anastasia916

Rachie, don't give up hope hun, I have tried various things for BE for the past 3 1/2 years, each thing I did the recommended time, took or did it as instructed and recommended. I can tell you this, anything that works you have to be patient with, put in the effort to do it, and be consistent. The only option for instant breast enlargement is surgery but then you have something fake and potentially end up with other problems. So I think the time and patience is worth it. We go through puberty for a few years, it takes those years for girls to develop breasts, so we can't expect to gain natural breasts in a few days or weeks, heck even gaining in months is miraculous. I have tried pills, gum, exercisers, and now I'm on herbs and noogling. I can tell you this, noogling seems to be one of the best things I've done. *hugs* glad you decided to start noogling again!

J

jellyDeeeee

Girls girls just keep pumping every day like brushing your teeth !!!!!
try not to be obsessed or put too much expectation on your boobs. over time they will definately improve with the noogle mine have gone with noogle from D to E which is 2 sizes and when they increase one size at that stage thats a lot. they still dont stay at E yet but they do stay at at least DD.

I started off size 34A or 32 B doing herbs gained and lost weight and ended up happiest ever on the noogle so dont give up a little every day keeps the A cups away love JellyDeeee.e......

Rachiex

Jelly - you always make me laugh and cheer me up! I loved that little rhyme - it's good to have a sense of humour when you noogle as there are so many funny things that can happen and most of us girlies have been through enough upset already being unhappy with not being blessed with the boobies we feel we deserve...

2 weeks ago I was sitting in a field in a boiling hot tent with drunk people outside pumping away with Status Quo blaring live from on the stage below - bizarre! You have to laugh!

x x x x

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi anastasia yes I did grow to a d cup I was very receptive but I also put on weight ( yuk ) !!! Ive lost the weight and gained the boob with the noog !!!!! lol.....

Rach maybe my next quest is pumping in the japanese country towns cominial ladies bath !!! they already think westeners are wierd lo0l... love JellEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............