Question: Starting at a 36C

34D

hello all,

i've been browsing the forum for about 3 hours now, reading inspirational stories and such. i'm 22 years old and just had a baby about 2 months ago. i've never been happy with my breast size even though i've been a 34C for about 2 years and since having the baby i've stayed at a 36C. even girls with C cups get boobie greed i guess. my question is, has anyone out there started at a C cup? and what results did you get?

all the before and after pictures are wonderful and very encouraging.

thank you for your time.
libby

wannabecee

34D said:
hello all,

i've been browsing the forum for about 3 hours now, reading inspirational stories and such. i'm 22 years old and just had a baby about 2 months ago. i've never been happy with my breast size even though i've been a 34C for about 2 years and since having the baby i've stayed at a 36C. even girls with C cups get boobie greed i guess. my question is, has anyone out there started at a C cup? and what results did you get?

all the before and after pictures are wonderful and very encouraging.

thank you for your time.
libby

Hi Libby!

I think the more breast you start out w the better your results will be...that's just my opinion. So yes - you should do well w noogleberry. What i would be concerned w is that you gave birth recently and are lactating. I don't think using breast suction is going to be good for you at this time.. I'd wait a while before starting...

Maybe some of the girls here can chime in w their advice on how long to wait...

best,
wannabecee

34D

thank you wannabecee!

that's a very good point. although from time to time i've tried drawing milk or any liquid from my breasts and known has come out, suction would probably do the trick at this point! lol :( i didn't think of that but i should've put 2 and 2 together. any advice on how long i should wait?

thanks again for the quick reply,
libby

Anastasia916

I believe itsjust4fun over on Eve's forum, here http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php started NB as a C cup, so she could help you with advice on that part. As far as the lactating, I breastfed and used a milk pump while breastfeeding, I would say you need to wait until the baby is at least 6 months if you are not breastfeeding to let them dry out completely. I started NBE a year or so after my son was born, I could only breastfed till he was 3 months then I dried out. Pumping, herbs, etc. could definitely induce the milk production. I would say consult a doctor on this to be sure. Ask them if using a suction device for breast enhancement is okay for you at this point. Hope this helps and good luck!

34D

Thank you Anastasia. I dried up about a week after he was born, which is why I stopped breastfeeding. Even in the hospital one of the nurses told me that I had little milk being produced. I have a post-op appointment this week and I'll ask my doctor then. Thanks again! <33

C

chloespeaks

Everybody's different, but just wanted to share that I have not breastfed for a year and a half (only bf for 6 months) and although I can still express a drop or two of milk manually, I don't have any expression at all when I pump. I think the breast vacuum and nipple vacuum are two very different animals. I did use one of those for milk breast pumps (Medela) but the sensations are totally different - those concentrate on the nipple and create an off an on sucking motion that simulates a child. The Noogle just inflates the whole breast.

J

janonthemtn

hi
just responding to your statement that you dried up a week after your baby was born. milk does not "come in" until 3-4 days after a baby is born. and that's if the
baby is suckling properly. actually stimulating milk production, your diet is good, drinking enough, you are not stressed. having a nurse telling you you are dried up is not helpful if you are trying to nurse your child. anyone wanting to nurse your child
please contact la leche league and you will find support for giving your baby the best start in life. if you want to nurse your baby 99% of women can but you do need help to learn how.(there are things you learn to make it a lot easier and more enjoyable)its like anything else in life, things worth doing require effort, usually.
janonthemtn