Rachel’s Pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Rachel has kindly provided some great progress pics and im sure you will want to find out more about the regime, technique etc so please post comments and Rachel will reply no doubt. Well done Rachel , your pics are great!

Attachments

• Rachel (2).jpg
    Rachel (2).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 6,781
  • Rachel (4).jpg
    Rachel (4).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 5,252
  • Rachel (5).jpg
    Rachel (5).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4,209
  • Rachel (3).jpg
    Rachel (3).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4,111

rachel

noogleberry said:
Rachel has kindly provided some great progress pics and im sure you will want to find out more about the regime, technique etc so please post comments and Rachel will reply no doubt. Well done Rachel , your pics are great!

Thank you lucy I do appreciate all the effort you have undertaken to put these up for me they are great. If anyone wishes to ask me questions please feel free.
Again thank you lucy

jnorton22002

Hi Rachel,

All I can say is welcome, and your breasts look simply gorgeous. What type of program do you do hun? hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

rachel

Hi Rachel,

All I can say is welcome, and your breasts look simply gorgeous. What type of program do you do Hun? hugs Mama J
[/quote]

Thank you for your kind comments, I dont have a set program as such but i wear the cups on average for at least 2-5 hours a day. I have even tried sleeping with them on using a bra to keep them in place or a Lycra t-shirt. So that would equate to at least 7 hrs constant wear. This is not easy to do especially if you move around a lot in bed. It does take some practice.
Being male it can be difficult to fill the cups with out alot of rubbing which can make the process more difficult. The way round this is i use a moisturiser and cover the area of my breasts. This makes the process much easier to slide into the cup area and fill them better.

rachel

how long have you been noogle?
[/quote]
Hi I have been on this program for 3 months now although i tried a different brand before but never had the desired effect. The noogle system works very well and am in the process of practicing different techniques to gain better results this i will update if it works lol, of course it will work.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!
WOW !! What fantastic results you have gotten in such a short time.
Keep doing whatever it is that your doing, as IT'S WORKING for you !!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :) ;)

Strumpet

I just wanted to remark on your wonderful progress.
2-5 hours a day is quite a commitment. I admire your diligence!
Welcome to the forum as well. =)

rachel

jamie2 said:
HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!!
WOW !! What fantastic results you have gotten in such a short time.
Keep doing whatever it is that your doing, as IT'S WORKING for you !!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :) ;)
Hi Jamie thank you for your kind comments and yes i will keep doing it lol

rachel

puggleytheragdollcat said:
what size where you be for and what are you n

puggleytheragdollcat
When i started i guess i was an A CUP but know the bra in the picture is a 38b but im not sure exactly how to measure or give you a better idea sorry.

ashley1986ann

Its ok I do not know how to to really. I been noogle for a month now and I can see it work a little getting more of a shape right now.

roadrashes

Hey. Where do you live? Come on over and pump my thing for me.lol I must be doing something wrong. Oh my, is all I can say when it comes to your breasts. Looking at your pics just made my day. I can't believe you started out as an A cup. What king of mosturizer do you use to keep them on so well. I keep trying so many things but nothing has been great.

32aa

Your breasts are simply amazing! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This really made my day. I am impressed that you did it in 3months! This really made my day and you helped to really motivate me more now. Now when I study I am going to put on my domes and just leave them on. Your results are really amazing and inspirational!!

rachel

Re: Rachel’s Pics!

here are some more recent pictures 28 th feb well i hope if they attach ok. feel free to ask me anything im fairly open.

Attachments

• noogleberry 2.jpg
    noogleberry 2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 934
  • noogleberry 3.jpg
    noogleberry 3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 931
  • noogleberry 4.jpg
    noogleberry 4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,147

rachel

Hi yes you should keep them on i tend to inflate to almost painfull and leave them for an hour and then every half hour after i inflat 3 pumps till i feel it getting to the point of pain. Dont go into pain otherwise it will put yu off but ust before and once you are comfotable leave them on. I have actually mastered the art of sleeping with them on now although that does take practice and so long as yu dont move around too much in yur sleep the results in the morning are wonderfull. It brightens up your whole start to the day and makes yu feel great about your self.