Rashes from too much pumping?

N

natashia

Hi everyone!

I just started using my NB. It's my 8 days now but few days on pumping, I noticed some rashes, probably from too much skin stretching. I'm using body oil on my breast, of course and I almost fill the medium cups now. The first day I used it, I could only fill half of the domes. ;) So anyone having the same experiences with rashes? Plus ya... I noticed I'm having little pimples on my face too.. but just two ir three pimples though and its gone now in fact..

Thanks for reading this guys! MUAHHH! :-*

M

madboobie

Hello

I have gone through the rash thing too. It is to do with bursting blood vessels through over pumping. you need to let your boobs aclimatize inside the domes before you pump any more... let the vacuum do the work and don't go at it too madly. I also found I created a horrible looking lump with a big bruise around it through over pumping, which meant I had to stop for a few days, which was a pain in the bum. So it is best to take it steadily much as you want results NOW! (Me too!) The new vit E cream which I am testing seems to help with skin resilience too and minimise marking. I also found when I was pumping with the large cups I got nasty marks under my arms where the skin was sort of sucked into the cups, but when I went down to medium that solved that problem too. I think a lot of it is trial and error but the basic rule is if you're getting a really unsightly rash, then you need to ease off. I pump for 15-20 mins in the morning and 30 -60 in the evening.