Reduced breast sensitivity

Kammyg

I have been pumping with noogleberry for about a year and have had about a two cup size increase. I had a surgery to have my gallbladder removed about a month ago and took a week off. Since then I have added in some supplements and I’m guessing that’s why I had another increase in breast growth in the last couple weeks. I was already not quite fitting the XL cups and now it’s worse. In the last week I noticed a reduced sensitivity in my breasts. I still have sensitivity in my nipples. I stopped pumping because it is not resolving. I am wondering if being in the cups that I have completely filled with my new side increase could have caused sone capillary compression and nerve damage? Does anyone have experience with this? I was about to move into larger cups and am regretting I stayed in these. Anyone have any thought?

Thank you!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Sounds a good idea to order larger cups and stop (or reduce) using XL's in the meantime. The reduced sensitivity may be an unexplained thing in your physiology following changes you've been going through. But dont ask me more - I'm not a doctor!