Restarting Noogling today after 2 years....Woohoo

K

kevlovs69

I have a question for you...just wondering how long did it take you to get that BIG I love to have them there tits you have.....kevlovs69

K

kevlovs69

That's all for the size of your breast....just want size are you right now...

K

kevlovs69

First one I asked you is that all the time you spent on your breast to get that size....and second one is just what size are you right now ( how big are your breast ) kevlovs69

K

kevlovs69

Wow I am so jealous of you I have been doing this for about a year and mine are getting better than I expected my breast are a small c-cup so if I get about a year more they will be there but I love your breast ❤ ♥

K

kevlovs69

Yes I am still looking at your picture I love how round they are and the size is so nice to look at..thank you for putting it on this site...kevlovs69

K

kevlovs69

Why ????you have the most beautiful breast a lady could have ever

J

jeannemarie

Hi Everyone?
Where has everyone gone?
Restarting Noogling today after 2 years.
I am transgender woman and started flat chested.
Here is picture before starting Noogling again today.
I am 5"9 and 73 kilograms.
Will be using pump and hold technique .
XXX
tres bellepoitrine

Attachments

• WIN_20210709_08_02_32_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210709_08_02_32_Pro.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 12

TomRob

Hi Everyone?
Where has everyone gone?
Restarting Noogling today after 2 years.
I am transgender woman and started flat chested.
Here is picture before starting Noogling again today.
I am 5"9 and 73 kilograms.
Will be using pump and hold technique .
XXX
These breasts of yours looks very attractive, I wish mine were that size. I started Noogling several months ago with XL cups and I upgraded to XXL cups but then I discover a lump on my right breast. I went to see my doctor who ordered some test. Also I saw my dermatologist who took right away a biopsy and told me to come back in fourteen days. I did and sure enough I had cancer in my right breast. Right there in the clinic I went under the knife. When he opened up the tumor he told his assistant that the tumor was much bigger then two weeks ago. So, instead of just a small incision it became a three inch cut. Of course I had to stop Noogling till my incision was healed.. In the meantime, of course at home, while having a shower I discover a lump under my left nipple. Again I went back to my doctor and he ordered x -rays. You guess it I as a male had my first mammograms' Thank God my mammogram came back negative, it was just some fatty deposit in my left breast but the fatty deposit had to come out of course. So, another operation just i tiny cut under my nipple and out came the fatty deposit. and of course I could not pump thill that incision was healed over. I started again with pumping but I had to start with my XL cups.. I am just over a week into my breasts pumping and my nipples are reaching the tip in my cups so pretty soon I can start using my XXL cups. So, for all you male pumpers we too are prone for breasts cancer so please pay attention to your breasts. You hate to loose one or two breasts from cancer, if in doubt see your doctor asap. don't postpone and don't say only females get breasts cancer, I am living proof that guys can get it too.
Happy pumping.
Thomas