Restarting Noogling today after 2 years....Woohoo

TomRob

Hi Everyone?
Where has everyone gone?
Restarting Noogling today after 2 years.
I am transgender woman and started flat chested.
Here is picture before starting Noogling again today.
I am 5"9 and 73 kilograms.
Will be using pump and hold technique .
XXX
Wow, and this is what you look like after two years without pumping. Your breasts look beautiful.

Wow, and this is what you look like after two years without pumping. Your breasts look beautiful.
Hi Tom
Thanks.....
Ashley Ember Jones,
That was me .....Ashley Jones
I had to start another account after my computer crashed and I lost my password.....
Now my new account is Ashley Jones.....
Had another thread , Pumping my Nooglies, but that vanished from forum ,without a trace.....Ughhhhh
So , I started this current thread Pumping my Nooglies Again......
Lost a lot of weight since that picture......still have my breasts tho......

XXX

TomRob

Hi Tom
Thanks.....
Ashley Ember Jones,
That was me .....Ashley Jones
I had to start another account after my computer crashed and I lost my password.....
Now my new account is Ashley Jones.....
Had another thread , Pumping my Nooglies, but that vanished from forum ,without a trace.....Ughhhhh
So , I started this current thread Pumping my Nooglies Again......
Lost a lot of weight since that picture......still have my breasts tho......

XXX

Hi Ashley, thank you for getting back to me. O boy do I like the size of your breasts, beautiful and beautiful shape. Just wish that my breasts are half your size. Sometimes I wear my late wife's bra she was very small especially in her final months and my breasts fill her cups. so I am happy but I still want them bigger and I feel that large breasts are a part of me. Back in 2019 when I suggested that she start using breasts cream she said yes but that I also should use them as well, that was a surprise for me but I took that as a sign that she wanted me to have larger breasts instead of the flat chest with two tiny nipples sticking out. So I pump my nipples and breasts. My gay friend enjoy tucking on my nipples with his teeth. But I still have a long way to go. Again, thank you for posting your beautiful breasts.