Saggy Unsymmetrical Breasts From Hell - My Progress Thread

bjay100

Hello,

About my Boobs:

I must qualify for the award for the worst breasts at the beginning of Noogling.

My boobs bear the battle scars from:

• Being in my mid 40's.
  • Breastfed my son for a couple years.
  • Lost about 100 pounds.
  • A doctor did a breast excision, and lied to me about the end result. I would have never done it had I known. A plastic surgeon said I essentially had a partial mastectomy on my left breast. The affected breast is less than half the size of the other which is a D cup. I have no idea what size the smaller one is. It looks like a shark bit the inner half of my breast off.
Lucky for me, the doctor who did the breast excision seems to have left the skin. I had been upset by that because the extra skin hangs off the bottom. However, maybe when it comes to Noogling that will be a good thing?

My "good" breast is extremely droopy...like old lady droopy. I am not being modest.

I received my Noogleberry on September 26, 2014 (5 days ago).

I won't post full pics just yet, not until I see more of a difference and think my experience can help others. However, I am already seeing little changes.

What I am Doing:

I keep my Noogler on my bed where I work on the computer and/or watch TV. I do it when I get a chance. I either pump and lock or involuntarily pump and release (can't get a great seal). Sometimes I do it for 15 minutes, sometimes for an hour. Just whatever time I have but trying to make sure I get at least an hour a day. I've tried sleeping with it, but I wake up with the seal broken and not sure how long they were on.

I'm not going to worry if I don't have the time and duration down to a science. Our bodies weren't meant to be used to do things repetitively and regularly. We often get better results by surprising our body and catching it off guard. Therefore I'm not going to stress about it. My "perfect" goal is an hour on rising and bedtime, but it usually doesn't work that way lol.

[size=10pt]Changes Seen So Far:

These changes aren't noticeable unless you look very closely at the pictures. They aren't BIG changes, probably not even measurable. but they are very noticeable to me. I think right now the changes are on the inside and not really any "growth."

Firmer. My breasts, especially in a push-up bra, are very wiggly on top, like a balloon loosely filled with water. Now they aren't as "wavy." They are fuller and a bit more rounded in a bra. When I hold them in my hands, they seem to be more substantial handfuls.

Nipples don't "sink" anymore. When I lay on my back, my nipples would actually "sink" into my breast and my breast would kind of slide over into my armpit space lol. My nipples aren't sinking anymore and the sliding isn't as bad.

More comfortable braless. I couldn't stand to be without a bra because my breasts were so deflated, they would hang/flop/stick on my body and it was just a constant reminder of my awful breasts. Also, they could get in the way of my upper arms, get caught. I'm okay braless now and not getting caught.

Scars popping out. The inner portion of my "bad" breast has 1 scar with an indentation, and a lot of loose skin on the underside. If I lay on my right side, my bad breast would "fold." Now my scar and indentation puckers are a lot less deep. The fold isn't as bad either. There doesn't seem to be as much loose skin.

My Stats:

Hmmm, I'm not sure how futile it is to try to measure 1.5 breasts. But here goes:

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 170
Chest: 38"
Bust: 44"

I am going to attempt to post pictures of just my cleavage area to show how part of the scar is evening out. But I'm new, and not sure if I'll be allowed to attach yet.

Attachments

• 20140926_justcleavage.jpg
    20140926_justcleavage.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20141001_justcleavage.jpg
    20141001_justcleavage.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 17

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you are already seeing results. That is always encouraging for you and others on the same journey. Regardless of what has happened, we must try to think of the future, but I understand why you want to share your experiences. It will give others hope to know they aren't the only ones. Although I've never had any surgery to remove tissue, I've breastfed my two children around two years each. I know how a mother's breasts can look and feel. I know how the insecurities of older looking breasts can effect ones self image. But it's OK. We are still beautiful in our own way. We just have to see it for ourselves. The forums here are for helping and encouraging others. We appreciate the experiences you are willing to share.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
One thing I might add is to massage your breasts with oil. There are several, such as safflower oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed oil. I'm currently using flaxseed and it has been helping me so far with more heat and better suction when I noogle. If you find it difficult to keep the cups on, you might want to use an oil, or consider if you bought the right size cups.

bjay100

Thanks for the welcome xiao_hoa :)

I'm here with another update. My breasts still feel fuller, although I'm sure others probably can't tell.

I decided I'll upload pics....and hopefully nobody will ever find out my true identity lol.

Although I don't think others can see the difference, my "good" breast has filled up the cup too much and I had to order the next size up, the extra large cups.

My bad breast has not filled the cup, but it's filling it more. I know I should just pump the bad breast until it catches up with the other, but I really liked the fullness I feel in both breasts and don't want to lose that. So what I've been doing is pumping them both up with low pressure. Then I pinch the tube to the good breast and give the bad one a few extra pumps.

Here is a pic with my progress. Today is 10/11. I started on 09/26...so not quite a month. Please forgive my old saggy breasts and the damaged one. I did just pump. I keep the fullness for a couple days. After two days or more, I lose some fullness, but not back to square one.

What I notice most is: My scar is evening out. Also if you look at my gallbladder scar on top of my stomach, it was even with the lowest part of my bad breast when I started. Now the lowest part of my bad breast falls below it.

Attachments

• Comparison_beginning092614_101114_smaller.jpg
    Comparison_beginning092614_101114_smaller.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 34

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It is great to see you're responding. I've come to believe 4/5th of the battle is a mental one. We have to find the courage to act and continue in the face of slow or no changes for potentially long periods of time.

I definitely do see a general improvement and I'm sure that's very exciting. I am coping with a breast that is growing slower. I've run across others on here (even a nearly 2 cups diff) and it seems they all have had progress by favoring it... either by pressure or time. So, I hope you can work a bit more on the smaller one. I'm hopeful it will respond.

Stay with it as I believe you'll improve beyond your hopes.

DJ

bjay100

Thank you so much DJ. :D Your results are amazing. You are filling your B cup well. In fact, it looks like you are about coming out of it.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's sweet for you to say. I'm usually feeling that way about everyone else so it doesn't occur to me that someone might think I am doing well. lol

And you're right, I'm starting to get a bit snug in there. I've been thinking it was a 38B and I ordered a 38C which I got today. I was shocked to find it was tight and the cups too small?! I just checked and that bra I've been using is a 40B.. Whooopss. *sigh* It is getting where I have no clue *what* my size is anymore. lol It doesn't help there is like zero consistency in sizing bras.

However, I'm very interested in your journey as I think alot of joy will result from your successes in the coming months and that's far more important I think.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I do see the fullness oh your right breast and I can see the left breast growing. Congrats! Can't wait to see how much you've grown in 6 months! Keep it up!

bjay100

I am adding two pics today. Both contain 3 pics:

1) Starting pic 2) immediately after pumping 3) 20 hours after pumping.

The first pic is just the pics.
The second pic is annotated and I have added lines to show how much my nipple position and and the lowest point of my bad boob have changed.

My scar is really improving.

Attachments

• Comparison_092614_101314_101514.jpg
    Comparison_092614_101314_101514.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 15
  • Comparison_092614_101314_101514_annotated.jpg
    Comparison_092614_101314_101514_annotated.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 29

bjay100

I just now noticed, there is also a marked difference between my gallbladder scar and my "good" nipple. It seems to have perked up.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I bet it is exciting to see improvements. I think the 20 hour pic is most telling since I can see a marked change in both breasts. Stay at it, and one day at a time.

DJ