Seeking advice and reassurance.

mrsoftee

After a few days 'conditioning' without using the ring, I tried last night for the first time to use the ring. Considering the modest size of my penis I chose the medium ring to use. When I had pumped to my 'full' amount, I eased the ring off the end of the tube. The sudden 'snap' of the ring, combined with the sudden decompression of the tube (with loud 'farting' noise) was a bit of a shock. Is this what I should have expected?

The erection was only maintained for about a minute before softening. I was a bit disappointed, but will try again with the smallest ring next time. I read in the forum that a second ring can be applied after re-pumping. How do you ensure a seal when one ring is already in place?

I hope the experience of others can help me. I am very anxious to make a success of my use of the pump.

Thanks, in advance

steve

Hi Mrsoftee and thank you for your post. Its always a bit tricky at first but with a bit of practise you'll soon be using the pump with good success. It sounds like you need the smallest and i would advise using plenty of gel on the end of the cylinder and ring and penis so that the ring glides off the end of the cylinder more easily. If you still lose you erection, you can use 2 rings together and we may need to send you another small ring. You will need to put both rings on the cylinder and glide them off together so they go on the penis together. If you still have problems, we have an adjustable ring that we can supply which may be easier as you can get an even tighter grip.

Just let me know if you need more help,

kind regards

Steve

green777

Hi i bought a pump a couple of weeks ago and found trial and error solved my problem, i tried the 2 different size rings but found after pumping i got stuck in the cylinder, problem solved as soon as i stopped using the rings.i had the same problem as you when i pumped to the size required and slid off the ring and got the shock the same as you, i got used to the noise and found it best to put some lotion on the cylinder and the ring so it slips off the cylinder much easier.If your not happy with how it feels just deflate and reposition the cylinder and inflate it to the size thats best suited for you. make sure you have enough lotion inside the cylinder and on your penis a smaller ring should hold the blood in place.
i would like to let you know with myself due to having 3 different high blood pressure pills they stopped me getting an erection. This pump solved the problerm. I now get a very good erection and found with constant use the thickness is better, and the length is better and much harder also stays hard until i take the ring off,the more the pump is used the better the blood flows to the penis . believe me its a godsend you will get usede to it. i have better sex with my partner now ,even she says shes noticed the differnce.in time the size and width does increase, i hope this helps

mrsoftee

Hi, Green777

Thank you for your most helpful and welcome advice. You obviously understood my apprehension and the benefit of your experience is most appreciated.

Since my last post I have had another session, which was altogether more successful and satisfying - a large firm erection that seemed to be maintained over 10 to 15 minutes without sign of softening. Like you, I found the thickness of my erection made slight difficulty in removing the tube, so your advice will be useful the next time I try. I too am finding a steady increase in length and thickness each time.

Time soon to see how the wife, who seems very supportive, likes it! Wish me luck!
Thanks again and best wishes
mrsoftee.

green777

Hi mrsoftee,
Good to hear you are starting to get on with the pump,It does take a little time getting used to it, but it is worthwhile.Due to my high blood pressure when i saw a uroligist i was told problem due to the bp pills and the advised me to get a pump,did try a cheap one from a sex shop cost me £20+ but leaked air,to make matters worse they said try one of the nhs free ones,trouble was i did not qualify for it and was told i had to buy it £248,a bit steep for a gamble!!.Like you went on ebay and with luck found the noogleberry, was very unsure but after reading it took a chance. im glad i did bought the pump extra rings and will buy another pump as back up. i advise any others to buy one dont waste time and money on pills etc, ive tried them all, the best erections has only been through using the pump.you will find after a few times you will start to get more confident with it,and it will become easier to use,Good luck for the future

green777

Hi Monaug,
I would have though that if you use the pump and get a reasonable erection i dont see why you cannot put a condon on as normal