Shanasia's program

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile, I still did not get my noogleberry I ordered a while back and it has been about a month now... Honestly I'm a bit disappointed that it's taking this long... I hope the package did not get lost or anything on its way. Does it normally takes this long for USA customers to earn their noogleberry?

Mamakara

Mine took about a week to arrive (NY) but I did the tracked shipping. I think that still sounds too long of a shipping time even without it tho. I would definitely contact Lucy to see what your options are.

WOOHOO!

Good news Ladies! My noogleberry came in the mail todaaaay!! :D :D :D

I'm soo happy! First thing I've noticed is that they're much bigger than my old domes which I love! They're sturdier and feels very comfy on my breast :D I'm so excited! I'll finally be able to see more progress due to getting bigger domes. Wish me Luck!

Hi everyone!

I've been pumping for a half an hour on each breast for a couple of days, so far so good :). I've noticed I can't put on both cups at the same time so I though of this idea today. So on one breast I leave my CL noogleberry on for 15 and on my other breast I leave my old Kangzhu cups on for 15 minutes too. After the 15 minutes are over, I take off the cups and place them on opposite sides.

I'll take pictures of it and post them here later. :)

Hi everyone,

I ordered large soft rings for my cups and they came in the mail today! I had to buy some because the cups used to dig into my skin and would hurt really bad. I have the cups on now with the soft rings and I gotta say it feels much better!

Here's a current pick of me, I haven't measured my breast yet. I pumped for about an hour today.

Attachments

• IMAG0767.jpg
    IMAG0767.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 181

James

Looks like you are making good progress. But I am concerned about the scar developing at the top of your breasts. Do not let that get out of hand. Are you lubricating your breasts well with coconut oil when noogling? Do not pump and hold for long periods, about 15 minutes max then remove massage for a few minutes then pump again. Also drink water before/during noogling.

Thanks James for the advice, I've notice those red marks today-probably from over pumping (whoops). Right now I'm using bio oil for it, will that help?

Forgot to add, for lubrication I use flaxseed oil. I don't have a bunch of coconut oil left but I have jojoba oil (not sure if people use that for NBE)

Quick update!

The marks on the upper part of my breast are going away (thankfully), I guess it was due to long hours of pumping so I'm going to cut back on the hours a bit. Right now I'm going to do the pump and release method for a half an hour, after I pump for 15 minutes, I release all of the air and then continue pumping for another 15 minutes. Hopefully this will reduce the red marks on my breast. :) Wish me luck! Will post more pictures soon :)

James

Any oil is a lot better than no oil for lubrication. I recommend coconut and flaxseed oil because these are better for promoting boob growth. When pumping the domes create pressure on the ribcage around the edge of the dome, and this in turn cuts off the blood flow to this area of the skin. Prolonged pressure will literally kill the skin. The scar is dead skin. Do this too much and the scar becomes permanent. Releasing the dome allows the blood to flow again. Massaging the area will speed up the blood flow. Padding will also help.

Flaxseed oil is somewhat sticky and not as good for lubrication but better for boob growth so I recommend coconut oil for pumping and flaxseed oil for just massage. Coconut oil is also very good for just massage so if you want to buy only one, coconut oil is the best. Massage your boobs with oil 2 or 3 times a day for 5 to 10 minutes every day. You do not have to noogle every day, in fact I think taking 2 or more days break every week is best. When you do noogle, plan on more than 2 hours.

Hello James and thank you for the advice! The marks on my breast are gone now thanks to the bio oil I bought :) I did take a two day break from noogleberry and just massage my breast with flaxseed oil. I'm only pumping for a half an hour and release to reduce red marks. I'm a little low on coconut oil but I'm planning on buying some more since I love it.

Hi everyone,

I went bra shopping yesterday because it was time for me to get a new bra, my old one would dig into my armpit (ouch!) I've always hated bra shopping for the following reason:

1) I was always self conscious about my bust so whenever I would try on bras I thought I looked ugly and flat in them

2) I'm very picky when it comes to bras (the style, shape, etc) I hate the bras that makes it seem that you have torpedo boobies LOL!

3) It was always hard for me to find my size, every time I went bra shopping there were always C-D's-DD's which made me feel even worse -.-

Anyways, as I was trying on bras (I picked out 32B because those were the size I used to wear) but guess what? THEY DIDN'T FIT!!! :) :) :) I was so happy! I was bra shopping with my mom, when I told her the 32B's don't fit me, she tried grabbing 34 and 36B's. I told her constantly that the numbers are only the band size and not the size of the bust, she was in shock because she had no idea, lol. I tried out C bras and they fit nicely ^.^

So it's official, I'm a permanent C! Bye bye painful B bras, I'm throwing them all away!
-----------------------------
One last thing, i bought fenugreek, fennel, and saw palmetto to add to my program. I'm also taking maca and l-arginine. I'm not only trying to grow my breast but I'm also trying to tone up over the summer. Right now I'm taking Krav Maga class (wooh! what a workout!) I'm getting in good shape while learning how to defend myself in the process! I train for about an hour a day while outside, so far so good, I'm toning up nicely! Thanks to maca, I've noticed a lot of growth in my butt too (I do a lot of squats and jumping squats in my routine too).

Hi everyone!

Here's a current pick of my breast, this picture was taking a few days ago and this is just after my pumping session.

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 152
I had issues uploading pictures several weeks ago, not sure if it was the website having issues or it was me (lol!). Anyway, this is me pumping.

Attachments

• Pumping.jpg
    Pumping.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 123
Hi!

Just wanted to show you guys my progress and how I look with a bra on :). Right now, I pump for about an hour or so a day (sometimes I take breaks for a day or two).

Attachments

• IMAG0850.jpg
    IMAG0850.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 114
  • FrontView.jpg
    FrontView.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 115
Thank you!

------------

I was going to upload another picture of my bust since I pumped for another hour yesterday but I've noticed one of my breast was significantly bigger than the other. Lol, while I was pumping, I accidentally fell asleep while the cup was still attached to me! After I woke up, I quickly released the air, now I have to pump longer on the other side of me breast. LOL!!!

Hello!

Quick update, I did not pump for two days (I was very busy) but I had time to take my herbs thankfully. Today, I've been feeling pain around the lower part of my breast. I recently checked my breast to make sure everything was alright and I've noticed the're more rounder! My swelling is turning into growth guys! WOOH! ;D ;D

I'll try and pump today and upload some pictures when I have the chance.