Shanasia's program

Missyme7

Hey, it's been a while! I started my new NBE program which involves bovine ovary which I started about three months ago, I just received the XL airlock contoured cups today and I'm going to start my pumping routine again.
Hi Shanasia, I recently read through your inspiring story. You have had such amazing growth. How is it going now hoping you can share an update. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joan0880

OMG!!! Just got through pumping for about an hour while laying on my back and this is what I got!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I did the pump and release method and drank about two bottles of water. Before pumping, I took fennel and fenugreek capsules.

I'm so happy right now I'm freaking out! This is awesome swelling!!!!

As of 8/20/16

Bust 37"

Under bust 28.8"

Over bust 35"
From your photos you pump one breast at a time, yes?

Joan0880

Hello,
Just a quick update, I'm pumping as I'm typing lol :) My monthly is right around the corner and I'm trying to pump as much as I can because normally my swelling goes down significantly once it arrives.

I'm doing the pump and release method for a half an hour on each breast than switch sides, after that, I repeat the process again for another 30 minutes.

This is a pic of me pumping, I still have enough room before I purchase the XL cups :)
Ahh yes, now I understand your process. And it's working wonderfully for out for you.

Joan0880

Hope this will motivate people

This is me four years ago, I took this pic when I first started NBE. I thought I lost the file but I retrieved it from my old computer that broke I was a 32b (maybe smaller?) and I did not like my body at all, I was skinny and I felt ugly when I tried on a bra because I looked like a boy. I'm happy I found Breastnexus and the Noogleberry because I found all sorts of information on how to grow your breast naturally and that it IS possible to grow you breast to a D cup if you're small like I was. All the other girls in my school were already C or DD's and here I was barley in a B bra... I did not feel womanly and I was extremely desperate to find a solution and grow my breast naturally without harming myself!

By the way, I'm not sure why I censored my nipples in the picture lol (they look like pepperoni), I honestly have no idea.

This is me now, 32D and happy with my breast size it took some time I'm not gonna lie, but I think it was worth it! I feel more confident with myself and my body and I thank BreastNexus/Noogleberry forums and everyone who helped me along the way! I hope I can inspire and help other girls out there who felt like me and have been told that there's no way to grow your breast naturally.

Much love everyone
Well, I'm a 36C/38B with an A cup projection.
I'm going to use your process.
One cup at a time for 30 min ea
etc.
Let the beautiful music begin.

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

Hope this will motivate people

This is me four years ago, I took this pic when I first started NBE. I thought I lost the file but I retrieved it from my old computer that broke I was a 32b (maybe smaller?) and I did not like my body at all, I was skinny and I felt ugly when I tried on a bra because I looked like a boy. I'm happy I found Breastnexus and the Noogleberry because I found all sorts of information on how to grow your breast naturally and that it IS possible to grow you breast to a D cup if you're small like I was. All the other girls in my school were already C or DD's and here I was barley in a B bra... I did not feel womanly and I was extremely desperate to find a solution and grow my breast naturally without harming myself!

By the way, I'm not sure why I censored my nipples in the picture lol (they look like pepperoni), I honestly have no idea.

This is me now, 32D and happy with my breast size it took some time I'm not gonna lie, but I think it was worth it! I feel more confident with myself and my body and I thank BreastNexus/Noogleberry forums and everyone who helped me along the way! I hope I can inspire and help other girls out there who felt like me and have been told that there's no way to grow your breast naturally.

Much love everyone!
Awesome! You must feel great!

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the noogleberry forums but not NBE in general. I was a member of breastnexus for quite some time! Before I started NBE, I was 32', my program has been on and off for a few years but luckily, some of my results were permanent. As of now, I'm 35'! (Sometimes 36' near my monthly). I've been using a large kangzhu pump (11 cm in diameter) for a while now but outgrew them recently so I thought it was time to buy a new pair of cups! I'm still saving up but I sent Lucy an email and she recommended that I buy the large cups. :) ( I'm interested in buying the large contoured)

Here's a quick bio of me:
Height: 5'9
Measurements:
Bust: 35'
Underbust: 30'
Top: 34'

I can't wait to order the noogleberry and I hope to get amazing swelling! :)
Hey Shanasia,
Please let me know if you have any questions. I have had awesome results between pumping, breast growth supplements and massaging. Check out my pics and you'll see