Shayna

S

Shayna

Hi everyone! I'm quite new here and am excited to try this product! I'm a transgendered male by the way, and appreciate the acceptance everyone has shown each-other here on this forum. I will track my progress and post here when I can. I've always wanted to look down and see me filling out tops and bras, not silicon look-a-likes. It's exciting knowing this is a real possibility now! :)

K

kultzu

Welcome Shayna ! :D :D.
Let us know how it goes with your progress.

Take care ,
Kultzu

C

catsrule

Hi Shayna! Have you bought your NB yet? Let us know how it goes and if we can help!
catsrule

S

Shayna

Thanks for the replies everyone! I purchased a twin-system a few days ago, and I live in the US, so it'll be a bit, but I'm looking forward to trying. I did research and got a lot of mixed reviews about using suction and pumps (manual/otherwise) for breast enhancement, with most saying it wouldn't work. I think this would be the best method for me since you can control how much size you want. I just purchased some Zoft Breast Enhancement gum and have had a few pieces, but am nervous since I'm unsure how much growth I'd get (if any at all) if I started using it daily. I want an a-cup or so for now until my living situation changes. Maybe someday down the road I can go up to a B or more... :)

C

catsrule

trust me, suction does work...you just have to be persisitent.....good luck with NB and the gum! can you blow bubbles with it???

E

entropiana

Hi Shayna, best of luck with the NB system. I recommend reading through all the posts, there's some great information in this forum that helps a lot. I started using NB recently and throughout every step of the way i read something in the forum that helped me get accustomed with what was going on.
good luck :)

S

sweettart6671

Catsrule, I can't speak for Shayna but I purchased a 4 month supply of Zoft gum a couple of years ago and it did absolutely nothing. What a waste of $150!! And if I remember correctly you couldn't really blow bubbles-not record breakers anyway ;)

E

Eman

Shayna said:
Thanks for the replies everyone! I purchased a twin-system a few days ago, and I live in the US, so it'll be a bit, but I'm looking forward to trying. I did research and got a lot of mixed reviews about using suction and pumps (manual/otherwise) for breast enhancement, with most saying it wouldn't work. I think this would be the best method for me since you can control how much size you want. I just purchased some Zoft Breast Enhancement gum and have had a few pieces, but am nervous since I'm unsure how much growth I'd get (if any at all) if I started using it daily. I want an a-cup or so for now until my living situation changes. Maybe someday down the road I can go up to a B or more... :)

Hi shayna, it's good you bought the NB system, because let me tell you...it'll work wonders once you start pumping. It's always best to work your way up on the cups. I've had some great success with the huge XXL cups [see my results as proof]. But it takes some practice...as for the ZOFT gum...I'm not so sure...

Great of you to join in Shayna

S

Shayna

Thanks again for the replies and support everyone! I have decided not to use the breast enhancement gum and just wait for the pump to arrive. I had been worried that I may get myself into more than I bargained for with the gum (assuming it does anything at all), and my girlfriend also felt this too. She has been so awesome and understands me. Have a great night everyone!

S

Shayna

1st Update!

Well, I've had my system for about two weeks and have been pumping at least once a day (usually in the evenings since I most likely won't be disturbed). I use a pump-and-hold technique. Me and my GF have noticed a slight change in appearance on my chest. I do feel a slight raise around my nipples. They are "fleshier" then they used to be. I have been getting swelling more often and tingling occasionally. I've also decided to start wearing a bra everyday to get used to it. I'm being persistent and noticing small changes. So far so good with the Noogleberry!
As for pics, I'm working on getting a new camera so hopefully next time I post there will be a pic. :)

Rachyl

Shayna said:
Hi everyone! I'm quite new here and am excited to try this product! I'm a transgendered male by the way, and appreciate the acceptance everyone has shown each-other here on this forum. I will track my progress and post here when I can. I've always wanted to look down and see me filling out tops and bras, not silicon look-a-likes. It's exciting knowing this is a real possibility now! :)

Hello, Shayna

I am like you and want the same.

that1spaztichik

Hi, Shayna! Welcome to noogling :)

As a sidenote about the Zoft gum...buy it on ebay!! So much cheaper! You can get a 6month supply for like 60 bucks...I gained about a half a cup size with it, but I hear you have to take it for a few months after you grow to retain results, which I didn't do :(

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi Shayna
I too am transgender looking forward to increasing my size i have been on all kinds of herbs lotions and potions for a few years have come along ok maybe a large A cup a good handfull have pumped before got good results but didn`t keep it up due to cheap pump will be trying this Noogleberry pump very soon will post pics when availible, good luck on your quest. :D