Should I try Noogleberry? Honest reviews please!

Hi,
Im a 24 year old female and have wanted a boob job for years but am petrified (panic attack level scared XD) of needless so it's going to have to be a last resort.
I am a 32D/DD but they don't look it!
I've heard this system works better when you already have a decent amount of tissue in the area which I do but I am after a bit more fullness above and in the middle. Nothing drastic but to be able to wear a bikini and feel confident would be nice.
Im not into artificial tablets but any natural creams or supplements would be something I'd concider if they help?
I've read alot on this forum and another that have pretty much convinced me but something has just stopped me pressing the purchase just yet!
Any reviews from the users of this forum would be great to hear before I invest.
A few questions;
- did it work?
-how long did it take?
-how long did it take for it to be permanent/last for a while?
- do you feel its worth the money?

Thank you in advance!

Disclaimer, I am happy in myself and generally confident but it's always something I've had a problem with because I have a big butt and want to even out but don't want to spend £6000+ if I don't have to!

LovelyAlways

Hi,
Im a 24 year old female and have wanted a boob job for years but am petrified (panic attack level scared XD) of needless so it's going to have to be a last resort.
I am a 32D/DD but they don't look it!
I've heard this system works better when you already have a decent amount of tissue in the area which I do but I am after a bit more fullness above and in the middle. Nothing drastic but to be able to wear a bikini and feel confident would be nice.
Im not into artificial tablets but any natural creams or supplements would be something I'd concider if they help?
I've read alot on this forum and another that have pretty much convinced me but something has just stopped me pressing the purchase just yet!
Any reviews from the users of this forum would be great to hear before I invest.
A few questions;
- did it work?
-how long did it take?
-how long did it take for it to be permanent/last for a while?
- do you feel its worth the money?

Thank you in advance!

Disclaimer, I am happy in myself and generally confident but it's always something I've had a problem with because I have a big butt and want to even out but don't want to spend £6000+ if I don't have to!
Hi there!
So, i only have a little experience... I've only been using the system for 3 months, and I am WAY smaller in size than your measurements, but i would definitely say give it a try! I have only seen small progress at this point BUT I feel so much better about my appearance! The tape measure doesn't always show the progress... But the look and feel of my chest has improved so much. Still tiny, but much more round and full. Anyway, all that to say, even with only three months of experience, I am hopeful to see some real progress in the future and I would definitely recommend it so far! (Tho obviously i can't tell you anything about long term permanence)

Also, if you decide to purchase NB and start using it, make sure to massage and use an oil or cream when pumping! Very important! I usually use almond oil. Sometimes with fenugreek in it. But I try not to do anything too drastic with herbs because I've heard they can mess with your hormones.

And drink lots of water, stay hydrated!
Ok, that's all for now. I wish you the best of luck!

Hi,
Hi there!
So, i only have a little experience... I've only been using the system for 3 months, and I am WAY smaller in size than your measurements, but i would definitely say give it a try! I have only seen small progress at this point BUT I feel so much better about my appearance! The tape measure doesn't always show the progress... But the look and feel of my chest has improved so much. Still tiny, but much more round and full. Anyway, all that to say, even with only three months of experience, I am hopeful to see some real progress in the future and I would definitely recommend it so far! (Tho obviously i can't tell you anything about long term permanence)

Also, if you decide to purchase NB and start using it, make sure to massage and use an oil or cream when pumping! Very important! I usually use almond oil. Sometimes with fenugreek in it. But I try not to do anything too drastic with herbs because I've heard they can mess with your hormones.

And drink lots of water, stay hydrated!
Ok, that's all for now. I wish you the best of luck!
thank you for your reply!

I've ordered it and used it twice and get swelling but I've overdone the pumping i think so have to let the bruising go before I'd use it again.
I've heard 3 months is when you should see growth so its good to hear you've been seeing results.
Im going to purchase some bio oil to hopefully prevent any stretch marks but am not keen on fenugreek because its an oestrogen like chemical and already on combined birth control and am worried about having too much. Although it may be different in an oil.

dianea

I have been doing this over a year and recently received the Noogleberry, which is by far the most comfortable and has much more room to grow. From what I see, this i has been substantial and permanent growth. I believe this is a better option than surgery. I had tried hormones, high dosages of estradiol and progesterone through injections, but that was only temporary. Vacuum therapy seems to stretch the confining tissues that limit growth and appears to be permanent when the sessions are long enough every day.

K

kevlovs69

Hi there I started with the a&e cups and I had them for 4 to 6 months and I have out grow them so now I have the xxl cups from noogleberry and I love them I have had them for 2 to 4 months I had been using their rings but they were to thin for me so I made my own so I would love to wish you luck on your new breast..and yes it does work for men who want to have breast to....lol

S

strgzr

Hi there I started with the a&e cups and I had them for 4 to 6 months and I have out grow them so now I have the xxl cups from noogleberry and I love them I have had them for 2 to 4 months I had been using their rings but they were to thin for me so I made my own so I would love to wish you luck on your new breast..and yes it does work for men who want to have breast to....lol
Hi! I would love to know how you made your own silicon rings?

K

kevlovs69

Hi there strgzr th make your own rings is .....get a 6.5 inch cake pan and a 4.5 inch cake pan and a cookie press all from Walmart .then you put the small 4 5 with the small cookie press to gather...then you get your self 2 - 10.58 silicone mold making kit from Amazon and you can make only one at a time make sure you put a little wate on the pan that you have you placed in the other pan you do have to wait 24 hours but you will have some heavy duty rings....picture to be here in a few minutes...

K

kevlovs69

So sorry that I can't upload any pictures right now they say it is to large to upload