Sigh.....

Caliboobs

:-\ Traffic here has well, died.

I visit breast nexus and, well there are a few rules and other things that I really dont want to take the time to catch up on.

So, I'll post my question anyway (because it's allowed LOL)

My XXL's will be/are too small now , I've been working towards this day for so long and now thats it's here, I'm super bummed. (go figure ::) )

So what's next?

If anyone finds anything ready made for the next stage plz post a reply ;)

I have been trying to find something in a bulb or fishbowl shape that would work as I want to have the base the same size as the noogle xxl's but a more bulbous shape at the nipple end. So after the tissue is inhaled (so to speak) it then would hopefully expand in all directions at the nipple end.

Goal envisioned, now I set sail!!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Cali. Going by the pics you aren't using the XXL cups. They look like they are just XL cups. The XXL cups are what I am using and are alot wider than the cups shown in your pics.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Cali,

I've been thinking a bit about the same issue of what to do after the "last dome" is full. From what I've seen around (even on here), people have been getting larger plastic cylinders on ebay or such, capping them and adding a nozzle of some sort then gluing it all together to form a Frankenstein "dome". I think it is mostly about how creative you can be with materials you find and shaping them into something. I know one person that did only that (started with small funnel and hand pump). She's now a DDD but it has taken 15 or more years. So no short cut there :)

I would love to hear of your research into larger domes and such. I see myself much larger than the classic D/DD trope and will need ideas for such creativity. :)

I have thought about checking into those glass vacuum domes they use in some classic science labs but I suspect the weight will be just too much for larger volumes and of course the safety concerns about breakage. But where there is glass options... a plastic one usually exists.

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Cali.

Haven't heard from you in awhile. I have a question for you. Maybe you can give me some advice on. Hope to hear from you.

Hi Cali,

Do you have access to a 3-D printer?

I've done a fair bit of 3-D printing and while the product isn't transparent, it SHOULD (disclaimer!) be strong enough to cope with the vacuum pressures.

It wouldn't take too much design work to make extension rings for your XXL domes. All you'd have to do is to glue the domes to the extension rings (make sure the inside seams are smooth) and you're good to go.

BBL!

I recently read some threads on Breast Nexus that addressed alternatives to the manufactured domes we generally use. Indeed, goldfish bowls were one of the suggestions. Really, with a bit of imagination, any number of premade plastic or glass vessels can be utilized.