silicone rings

M

madboobie

Hello Lucy,

Just to ask are they almost here?! As I am growing tired of bruises, hickey or otherwise, and farting off my domes!

Thank you!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi madboobie, they are due to arrive this week and once i have tested them, i will let everyone know on the forum how to get hold of them. I have 50 prototypes, so it will be first come , first served , and then if they are successful, i we can quickly mass produce them.

best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

A

Ann

Lucy,
Are the rings going to seperate? I am interested in buying the medium cups as soon as the rings are available. But will it come with the cups or do they have to be bought seperately? Do the rings come off the domes if needed or are they permanently attached to the domes?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Ann, the soft cup rings will be sold separately and they are made to clip onto the cups and are even machine washable. Im expecting them this week some time and i will post again to tell everyone,
best wishes

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, just to update you on the progress of the rings; we were promised them by last Friday and i have spoken with the factory making them and they have apologised for the delay, but they have said they will definitely be with me this week. I have threatened to post their telephone number on the forum so that you can all hassle them if they dont delivery this week!!! lol .
Hopefully, i ll have some good news in a few days.
thank you for patience,
best wishes
www.noogleberry.com

S

stacie_yangerr

I can't wait! I was thinking about ordering the NB earlier but decided to hold off till the silicone rings come in.

A

Ann

noogleberry said:
I have threatened to post their telephone number on the forum so that you can all hassle them if they dont delivery this week!!! lol .

Ohhh, that's a good idea. I can just picture it, I'm gonna call them while wearing the noogleberry and intentionally lose suction so I can make a big farting sound and sound real eager for those rings. LOL ;D Just kidding. Our bossoms will be waiting patiently. Thanks for the update Lucy.

L

Louise1982

Hi Lucy - make sure they give you a discount for the inconvenience, if not on these then when they start making the other sizes! I've been having trouble with various so-called service providers and I find that if you take their boss's name, job title and contact details they're suddenly more willing to do some work! Good luck x

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Louise, thats a good idea but the trouble is the bloke ive been dealing with IS the boss and he's been on holiday for 2 weeks! But i pestered him again today they should arrive either friday or monday. Im sure it will be much quicker once we start mass producing them,

best wishes

N

Nicky

Is it first come first served for the silicone rings? Cos if it is, I want to be first in the queue :D

M

mel

;D hi all im so exicited the rings are coming!! i decided to get xl BB domes after my last set broke, but its so rough on my rib cage and my armpits have curved shaped friction burns so i have given up pumping for a while. Please sign me up for the prototype too, as i seem to have kept what i gained (less 1/2 ") breasts are fuller and meatier than before, I also think you get used them being bigger you dont realise how much they have grown, its when i wear my bra's, even though ive not pumped for 3 months i still fill out my old bras and have ample cleavage, can wear a C which is full on bottom but loose at the top or a cleavage busting B! which i love!! I guess once you've breast fed (or just removed the domes) the 'round' look exists only in a good bra lol! i do however have more firmness and bounce so that compensates for me realising they moved down south now lol! Nonetheless id love to begin pain free pumping to make it from B to D ;)!!

happy (painfree!) pumping! ;)

J

jellyDeeeee

Lucy, please can I buy large and ex large in the rings when they come ????? i need them big time thankyou jellyDeee.... ???