Sizes in inches or cms - Help.

C

ceciliaspasm

Hi!

Does it say anywhere on this site about how wide the domes are in either inches or cm? I've had a look but can't find anything.
I measure about 30.5 inches underbust and 37.5 overbust and can't decide which ones to get. I don't have any fullness they kind of just point out!! I read on another forum that NB domes are generally bigger than other suction domes. Is this true?

I'd appreciate any help because I am going to order the soft cup rings as soon as they become available. Thanks and best wishes.

Cecilia

L

Louise1982

I'd say you probably want to start with the medium which is convenient as the soft rings will only be available to fit medium to start with.

I've got the info from BB and NB for comparison:

NB:

Small: Base diameter = 9cm Height = 9cm
Medium: Base diameter = 11.5cm Height = 11.5cm
Large: Base diameter = 13.5cm Height = 12.5cm

BB:

M - 105mm diameter and 125mm depth
L - 120mm diameter 130mm depth
XL - 135mm diameter and 150mm depth

The BB cups have less volume as they are more pointy at the ends, but they're curved to fit the ribcage so they might be the only option for people like me with very small underbust measurement.

You'll probably get the best result from using the largest size you can get a seal with as there will be more suction over a greater area then if your boobs are almost filling the cups and only a small area is being sucked at.