Sleep pumping

milkANDcookies

I am interested in purchasing a noogleberry but still have a couple questions. I would like to sleep pump, have it on for 7+ hours as I have read that longer use increases success . Has anyone had any issues with sleeping with the pump? I have read some have trouble with the pressure, where they fall off or they wake up in pain due to high pressure. Any thought?

M

maksimovic

I am interested in purchasing a noogleberry but still have a couple questions. I would like to sleep pump, have it on for 7+ hours as I have read that longer use increases success . Has anyone had any issues with sleeping with the pump? I have read some have trouble with the pressure, where they fall off or they wake up in pain due to high pressure. Any thought?
bonjour ne pompe pas la nuits la journée 30minutes le matin est soirée bonne chance

Attachments

• WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19

ShelaVenna

People used to call it “snoogling”. You might have better luck finding info if you type that into the search bar. There’s not that much info because not many people do it.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I tried it and didn't find it easy - if you move about in your sleep you will get woken by the cups falling off, or digging into your body - it's fine if you sleep on your back and don't move!! I rather hour (or more) sessions during the day when I can, several times a day if possible. But it's all personal preference! Try snoogling and see how you get on!

Lyn234

Hi all.
I find if you sleep on you side, I can sleep for about 4 hours and then a total of 7 hours. The difference is exceptional. You will notice improvement compared to the day before.
Use enough vacuum to keep the cups on but not so excessive to find it uncomfortable.
Hope this helps.

Kevin French

I do, and they look fab. But it doesn’t last long and the pretty much return to normal pretty quickly. But there is a small permanent increase there.

milkANDcookies

Thanks all for the replies, I will definitely give it at try and see how it works out for me. I tend to sleep in many positions and dont move much in my sleep so hopefully I can find a pressure that works for me (no to tight but strong enough to stay on).
People used to call it “snoogling”. You might have better luck finding info if you type that into the search bar. There’s not that much info because not many people do it.
snooglin so clever i will definitely do some more research. Thanks!

milkANDcookies

Hi all.
I find if you sleep on you side, I can sleep for about 4 hours and then a total of 7 hours. The difference is exceptional. You will notice improvement compared to the day before.
Use enough vacuum to keep the cups on but not so excessive to find it uncomfortable.
Hope this helps.
Have you noticed that sleeping with them results in more permanent growth, as compared to maybe 1-2 hour sessions. I have read that the more amount of time noogling does increase gains, but also reading everyones techniques it looks like it varies by individual. I know im asking repetative questions but i am really new to NBE and noogleberry and really excited to start my journey.

M

maksimovic

I think it definitely varies with each individual. I am quite slim and am sure if I carried a bit more body weight, I would have greater success
bonjour je me pompe les seins tous les jours mes jamais la nuit en se moment les dômes sont plein plus de places

Attachments

• WIN_20201007_06_48_50_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201007_06_48_50_Pro.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 7