sliptinge's pics

sliptinge

Hey mama :) I also try to return all my posts as well, but it can be hard sometimes with my crazy schedule! I try my best though :) Well, YOU, my dear, are my inspiration and don't you forget that! Keep me posted with your progess hun, you are doing SOOO well with NB, you just blow me away. Love you :-* :-* :-*

Thanks Gaia! You're very sweet. I am still using the same medium domes, but will be purchasing the L very soon as I don't have much room inside of the M cups anymore. I'm just a little worried that the L won't fit me as well as the M do because I measure 28.5" underneath my breasts, so I wear a 32 band size. What size are you currently using? Thanks for the kind words :) I am a B cup now and my swelling is very minimal after noogling so I'm not too concerned about losing it. I have been getting lots of permanent growth though so that's definitely a yay for me :) Happy noogling hun! xo

Note: I took about a 2 week break from NB as it was creating some problems for me. I do need to get those L cups very soon! I have been using topical creams mostly these past few weeks and things are looking good! I have not lost ANY growth and I have gained a few cms. They actually look bigger, rounder and fuller! I did start noogling again a few days ago so I'm taking things slow but am hoping to get back into my old NB regime.

jnorton22002

Hi Slip,

Thank you sooooo much, my dear, you made my Thanksgiving. That was such a nice thing to say. I truly am guilty of only trying to help people, but you are soooo thoughtful. I AM learning slowly but surely to be that woman I've always known I was. I have sooo much more to learn. Your kind words mean so much to me. I will try to continue to earn your inspiration hun. Love you too Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gaia2011

awesome, yeah, its time for you to use L domes now, currently am using Large. I am size 32B and hope to reach C or D cups.

Do you noogle everyday? I find it hard to do it everyday! My boyfriend come over most nights and I am embarrassed to noogle in front of him.. since he stays overnights. Its too hard in the mornings. So I only noogle when I have the time! bugger that! If I do it everyday, I am sure My breast will grow! :) Looking forward to watch your progress xo

xmissmelissa

what GREAT results! your boobs do look bigger than a AA in the first picture on the first page, though? I can't figure out if you started out at a AA or a 34A/32B!

jnorton22002

Hey Slip

Mama J here, saying you are still doing great and haven't gotten back to you. I will PM you and let you know or you could go to my pics. I just posted one today and I think that will help you. Haven't seen a post from you lately hun. Are you ok?

Hugs and love to you Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

sliptinge

Hi Mama J! and all you lovely ladies :) :-*

Sorry about the delay everyone! I haven't been on the boards much lately. How is everyone doing? I hope you're all doing wonderful :) I have still been noogling everyday for an hour. And I just ordered the new contoured large cups with the new soft rings, so I'm pretty excited to try those lovelies out :D ;D

Hi missmelissa, to answer your question I actually started out as a 32A. I am now a full B cup :) HTH xo

Hi Gaia, thanks so much for the support! LOL I don't think I could ever noogle in front of my boyfriend either. I actually have never told him about NB. However, all of my family and most of my friends know about it and actually some have even ordered themselves one! My boyfriend and I are extremely close and talk about everything together, except this. Isn't that funny? I'm sure I will tell him one day... ;) Yes, I still noogle for an hour a day. My progress is slow but steady! I'm always increasing in size, which is good! :)

I will post some new pictures soon, I'm thinking. Probably after I try out those new large cups and I'll give them a good ol review for you guys! :)

Love you guys!
Slip xoxoxo

wow i can definately see amazing results! and only noogleberry and such an amazing result within 3,5 months!!! amazing boobs u have!!!

ashley1986ann

elena said:
:) i like your boobs :)
you have a great before pic!!!

haha this site is so funny: girls perving on other girl's boobs.
but even when i'm out and about, i always notice boobs! and im 100% straight! i think its because i don't have any myself so i just stare at other girls' boobs with complete envy!

Same here I see woman breast I think wow she has one nice ones what happen here ( to me ) and im 100% straight too.

sliptinge

Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since I last updated. However, I do have some exciting news ;D I MET MY GOAL!!!!!!!!!! I am now a FULL C CUP!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I bought 32C bras a while back and they of course never fit me, and I tried them on today just for fun, and they're actually super TIGHT on me! How does that happen?? LOL. What a feeling! I measure 8.5"-9" for each boob, which is a HUGE step up from my initial measurements of 6.5" per boob before noogleberry. So I have gone from a 32A to a 32C in 8 months.

I was stuck using medium cups for most of that time because I'm a full-time student and moneys always tight and I was still getting a nice pull from them, even though I filled them up completely in no time. SO I decided to treat myself and get the new large contoured cups and new soft rings, and I started seeing results right away. I guess, for me, there was a cut off point with the medium cups which just did not allow me to grow anymore. The new large cups are AMAZING! They're absolutely huge on me because of my small frame lol, my ribs are only 28" so they both BARELY fit on my chest. I had to use them with the new soft rings otherwise I would not get ANY suction, even with pumping one at a time! But I was determined lol, so now I am able to noogle with BOTH of the cups on without the soft rings, and the results have been phenomenal.

They're more rounder, because they're much deeper and have a larger circumfrence then the medium cups, so they can suck in all of my breast tissue, instead of just squishing it in like the medium cups did for me. The contoured edges on the new cups are so gentle on my skin and you don't even really need the cup rings. I just used them because they kind of sealed everything in and helped me get suction for the first couple of weeks. I would definitely recommend getting the new soft cup rings WITH the large contoured cups if you have a small frame like me (27"-28" ribs), atleast for the first week or so, because they really help with getting suction.

This pic was taken today right after a 20 min pump, and as you can see the red marks are still visible. This bra is a 32C with NO padding (of course) and is NOT a pushup bra.

Also, sorry for the bad quality photos. They're all taken on my webcam as my digital camera is broken at the moment :'(

Love,
Slip :-* :-* :-* :-*

Attachments

• March2011.jpg
    March2011.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 398

eranee

woow Sliptinge! what a result, looks amazing :D
I can't wait to fill the medium domes so I can go to the large hehe ;D

sliptinge

;) Thanks eranee, I appreciate it!

You will fill them up, it just takes time. I remember first using the medium cups, and my breasts barely got to the 1" mark. And slowly by surely, over time, they filled the cups :) I was feelin' risky, so I skipped from medium to the new large contoured cups lol. Good luck on your NB journey hun :-*

Slip

eva_bs

wow dear!!!!
congrat's on reaching your goal in such a short time!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!
I am still an A! :(
I think that you started out much bigger than an A cup... :)
I love your new black bra! it's beautiful!
oooo....wow I only now read that the bra isn't a push up and not paded! Yay!!!
WOW!!!
I am so jealous!
thank you so much for keeping us all updated on your progress!!!
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

soonenough

I once swelled to 8.5"-9" and it looks perfect, even a little bit big for me. If I reach your size, I can slow down. 32C/34B without padding is my goal too, but I think I need to gain a little bit over a B cup to fill up those nonpadded bra. Measuring 8" is not going to cut it for a nonpadded cup; I almost think that you need a size higher to fill up a nonpadded bra.

You have very, very nice shape. There is hope for us flatchested people. Yeahhhh!

sliptinge

Hi soonenough, thanks for the compliment :) Yes I totally agree with you, definitely need the little extra somethin to fill up those bras! 8.5"-9" is perfect for me, especially with my small frame, and they also feel a little heavy on me lol.

Yes there is hope for us!!! :-* :-* :-*

sliptinge

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been very active on the boards lately.... but I'm just stopping by to make a quick update. Nothing much to update really.. I am still noogling everyday for about an hour a day. Here are some bikini pictures I took today..... YAA BIKINIS!!!!!! I really want summer to be here already haha, It was actually snowing here yesterday.... in April!!!

I know I have to get back to some of you. I have a lot of PMs to respond to and I promise I will get to them. I haven't even had a chance to read them I am just up to my neck in finals right now as I am coming to the end of my semester. So ya, very stressful! ahhh lol :D

I miss you and love you Mama J!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much love to you my most dearest and lovely beautiful friend :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hope to hear from you all soon! Kisses :-*

Slip xx

Attachments

• bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 309
  • bikini2.jpg
    bikini2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 220
  • bikini3.jpg
    bikini3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 313