Some improvement??

Jessica

Hi everyone,

I’m a long time silent reader throughout the forum and I’ve been inspired and encouraged by so many of your success stories and journeys. I was excited for my own journey as well. However, I feel like my progress has been very slow and, while I’m keeping up with my regimen, has sometimes been discouraging. I’d love to gauge some insights and recommendations from people regarding what I can do to help with growth.

First, here are some stats:
Starting size = 32AA
Received Noogleberry = 03/01/2016
- Pump and hold method 1-2 hours
- Massage for 10-15 minutes before noogling
- No supplements
- On birth control
- Using volufille but very very sporadically

Current size = 32A
As of June 23, 2016
- Pump and hold method 1-2hrs
- Noogle while sleeping at a low pressure
- Massage for 10-15 minutes before noogling
- Started supplements
o Fenugreek 4pills * 610mg
o Biotin 1pill
o Cod Fish Liver 2pills
- On birth control

It has now been about 5 months and my size is now a very full 32A and I might be changing bra sizes soon. Furthermore, when I pump, I am filling out the cups. I am aiming for a 32C by the end of the year. However, I feel like my progress is so slow in comparison to what I’ve been reading on this forum :(. Are there any suggestions or help anyone can give for me??
Regarding supplements and intakes, I’ve contemplated using Pueraria Mirifica and various other herbs to see if I’d make any progress but I am wary as I am TAKING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS and did not want anything to decrease the efficacy of this. I’ve decided to try other herbs which, after a bit of research, have found that it wouldn’t impact my BCpills, such as Fenugreek. I am aware that Mother’s Milk tea contains Fennel, which could impact the BCpill but I figured it is only a small amount of the herb in this tea… I think?? If anyone would like to let me know of supplements or herbs that I can use that wouldn’t significantly affect the BCpill, that would be amazing!!

Thank you everyone for your help!! ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Measurements @ June 23, 2016:
Top: 32.5
Waist 24
Hips: 35

Beginning @ March 01, 2016 = 32AA
Current @ June 23, 2016 = 32A (full)
Goal = 32C

Allycatty

Hi,

I am also on birth control. I could not for the life of me find ANY information about what can be taken with birth control so it doesn't decrease its effectiveness. However, I learned over time that every supplement that is related to your reproductive system WILL affect birth control's effectiveness.. That is why when I was on PM, I stopped taking B.C because I did not want my system to be overloaded with hormones. Birth control, stops your hormones. PM makes them active. Not a good combination. The only other supplement I take here and there is MACA. But because there is so little research that I could find, I can't risk supplements+b.c. just for the sake of my health.

If you really want to take supplements, get off birth control. I wouldn't risk it. If you are really convinced you want to do this, I recommend speaking with a doctor. I am speaking based off knowledge and my experience with supplements+b.c.

You will not see fast results with noogleberry. It generally takes 6m-1 year for permanent growth to occur. Yes, everyone reacts differently, but there will be days where progress will not be visible. Make sure you give yourself breaks as well because your body will be accustomed to noogleberry.

You already grew a cup size!! That's awesome because it took only a month!!! :)

I'm a C cup now and I'm trying so hard to become a D, but there has been stalling with progress because I've been doing this for over a year! The key is not to give up.

Happy noogling! Best of luck Jessica. Thank you for being active on the forum. I hope my insight provided some help. xo

Jessica

Thank you very much for your response, Milkjugs!!

I had been contemplating taking PM for a very long time now and have decided to take the plunge. I've talked to my boyfriend about stopping the pill for the duration that I'm going through this, so we'll have to be extra careful. I have been researching heavily, but there's also just so much to take in.

I'm thinking of going through the cycling route:
15 days from first day of period = PM
15 days from last PM = progesterone cream

I am wondering if I should take milk thistle as well to cleanse out my system every month. I read that it's good to do for a week once every couple of months or for a few days once a month.

I will still continue with noogleberry but I do hope the PM would have more noticeable results :(. Hopeful, if nothing else!! ;D

Allycatty

Hey Jessica,

I'm pleased to hear that you are deciding to stop. Who knows what damage it may cause to your body...
Anywho...Just be wary PM will extend your period each month. Girl, my period cycle was like 40-50 days LOL. It was kind of like taking a vacation from my period since I feel terrible on it. The reason I stopped PM was because my hair was falling out insanely in clumps. I'm not sure whether it was from the PM, but I do know whack hormones play a huge part of hair loss.

I recommend taking milk thistle every three months after constant use of PM alongside just cleansing your body with water. If you are interested, I know there are recipes for cleansing using fruits such as lemon, cucumber, etc. I would look those up because it's inexpensive and healthy!

Noogleberry + PM is a powerful mixture for most. I had insane boob growth, but I'm sure weight gain played a huge part of it. You might gain weight with PM; it may increase appetite (for cookies, sweets, chips, etc) so I hope that wouldn't be an issue for you.

Question- Does your boyfriend know you noogle? I don't know how to tell my boyfriend; the only people who know I use noogleberry is my mother.

I wish the very best for you Jessica. xo HAVE A POSITIVE MIND.

Jessica

Hi Milkjugs!

I would love some cleansing recipes! I've actually been searching for smoothies and such to take so that my body wouldn't be so overwhelmed by the changes. So far, I keep running across protein shakes and laxative shakes.... which is not what I want.

I've read a lot about cycling PM and using for only 15days and then using a progesterone supplement (Vitex or a progesterone cream) for the remaining 15days before starting PM again. I've decided I will try that out and see how it goes :) I'll try to record my progress here. I'm also freaked out about how PM might affect my body. The companies that sell these advertise a lot of positive things, but I think each person's bodies react differently when PM is taken in such high dosages. I'm using Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica, which has a very high dosage for each capsule (500mg). I'll just start with a low dosage of 250mg once I receive the package, as I hear working up to a higher dose is much better for the body.
For now, I've stopped the birth control and am taking Vitex to help with hormonal balance. I'll definitely try Milk Thistle to clear things out too! Thank you for that recommendation!

My boyfriend knows that I Noogle and I've told him very early on. He's been wary about it because I sometimes tell him that my chest hurts or he sees the red rings. I'm sure your boyfriend would be supportive of you if you told him :)