SPAMMERS on the forum

AngelicHeart

There is an increasing amount of spam post on this forum lately. It is really disheartening when we post something personal and then the recent post is hidden amongst a bunch of spam posts. I'd imagine a lot of new NBE users could be really put off by this.

What can we do to protect the forum? Can users volunteer to help moderate? Could a captcha be included and completed before a post can be published?

So many users get a lot of valuable information, advice and support from this site. It would be sad for users to lose hope because of the spam. I will glady help whenever I can.

Happy noogling

Thanks, A x

James

I couldn't agree more. I have reported spammers before and eventually the moderator takes action, but I get the impression that there is minimal, occasional oversight. I have even volunteered to be a part-time moderator, but never received a reply.

AngelicHeart

Casually come to the forum to check and see if anyone has replied to my last post... La la la La... DARN IT! Spammers strike again!

Sad times

A x

Mindy

I know & fell the same way . It's as if nobody is looking into the problem at all . BAD JOKE !!!