Started noogling AGAIN. Now I'm responding faster than I did before

Hi everybody
I was forced to stop noogling due to a string of events and no time or privacy to noogle. Now I'm back on a schedule and I have been noogling once a day usually for 1 - 1.5 hours. I noticed that I'm retaining swelling now and I never did before. I also took a break for a day and a half and all the swelling stayed!!!! I'm soooo happy and a little confused. Why didn't my boobs respond before and now all of a sudden I'm growing and swelling? is my body going to continue to respond this quickly? And does this mean that I will have faster permanent growth?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
This is why experimentation from time to time is useful. You can discover these little surprises.

However, there is several threads on here that details similar responses. I have seen it happen for me too which I do small breaks at irregular intervals. Some respond very well with long sessions 1-2 times a week or alternating days, etc. Thus, it is important to change things up when results slow down over a 8 - 12 week span.

So will your current results continue.. on the long term -- no. You'll eventually slow and need to adjust. Just keep working at it and adjusting every 8 - 12 weeks as needed.

Myself, I added protein shakes as an adjustment recently and got a surprising boost. At 4 years, I still experiment... :)

DJ

Hey Dminer84
Thank you for the advice. I started drinking protein shakes a few weeks ago before I started noogling again.
I'm wondering if the shakes helped to boost my growth. When I was noogling before I wasn't responding at all. Like the swelling would go down right away. I noogle every night but I take one day a week off to give my breasts a break. I will switch up my routine every 8 weeks. Right now I'm noogling my left breast for longer periods of time in hopes that it will even put my boobs. My right breast is a cup size larger than my left but my right breast sags I'm not sure if I can Completely even them out.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I definitely believe protein is important and even when I thought I was getting enough then it turns out not to be the case. I switch up my sources with hemp, soy and tuna bases. I feel like a broken record here but the key is effort and time... especially time.

DJ