Stats

C

catsrule

Re: Petite Korean Stats!!!

Welcome to the Nb forum! Good luck with your endeavers! we are here for yoU!!!

N

naturalboobs

Hello Petite Korean,

Welcome to NB!!! You are going to love it here! You're goals sound really good. I went on the website flat to fab, and i'm thinking about trying saw palmetto, fenugreek, and fennel. It sounds like this herbs really work. Good Luck with everything.

Love,
Naturalboobs

T

tj08

Petite Korean

Have you purchased the system, if so, any changes/swelling yet?

L

lil_sweet

There is a great website to purchase concentrated formulas of saw palmetto, fenugreek, fennel seed & wild yam; www.greenbush.net. What is great about them is they have the breast-enhancing ingredients with no fillers! Reasonably priced as well. I am using the liquid form with NB, I recently started 2/4/09, but I will keep you all updated on my progress as I go. ;)

Goodluck to everyone with their goals, I'm sure we will all achieve them with due diligence!

M

mummy of 2

i never heared of booby food???lol

mummy of 2xx

Y

youngandsmall

Hey!
I've been perusing the forums too and it's nice to meet someone with a similar body type who is close to my age (I'm 18)
Do you have your system yet?
We should compare results since we have similar stats!

Anastasia916

I know this post is old, but since youngandsmall posted I had a look...these are my thoughts and opinions...

I'm 22, currently 118 lbs and 5'1, I have been looking into NBE since I was 15 and started my first product at 18, ever since I've tried various things. And I can tell you that the best results I've gotten were from noogleberry as far as reshaping me and giving me not only the size I want, but the shape as well. Other things I tried I gained from, but the shape of my breasts stayed the same. I had a child young at 17 and after breastfeeding my breasts became more of a "matured" shape and have a slope to them, since starting noogleberry the slope is disappearing. Also if noktrnlcrechur is still on the board, since we are only an inch off in height, I know that 99 lbs wouldn't make you underweight, but those herbs tend to make some gain weight and also losing weight and gaining breasts is hard. I have lost some weight while noogling, so it is possible, and I've gained 2 inches with noogling. I went from 127 to 118, so lost about 9 pounds. It sometimes goes up to 125 during my period, if I'm bloated etc. but after that goes down I'm 118. I want to get to 110 and keep growing, and I know noogling is the way to do that.