Sudden loss of suction

U

ursulacurnow

I have been noogling for nearly a year with no problems. Suddenly last night, after nearly an hour of pumping, I started losing suction. The air was just leaking back in, cups not staying tight on my breasts. I put the small cups back on to try and couldn't even get them to attach. It just lets the air back in after each pump. I have the soft cup rings on, so I took one off and had the same problem. I've even tried it on a balloon and got the same sort of thing. It sucks air out, but then lets it back in. Does it sound like I need a new pump? :(
Egyptt Moon.

U

ursulacurnow

Wish I had tried this before I posted! I feel stupid now. But maybe it will help someone else..
I noticed that a bit of grime had built up on the rings, so I gave a bit of a wipe and now it seems to be working normally again..
Yup, it's all good! Gave it all a proper clean. Guess the grime from the Bio-oil and skin cells or whatever had just reached a critical mass and stopped a proper seal from being maintained.

Just goes to show you not to be a slack-arse like me and keep your equipment clean!
I wasn't too sure if I would maybe ruin the soft rings by trying to wash them, but it seems a good wipe with a wet face cloth does the trick.
D'oh!! :D