Sunsetz Pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Sunsetz has kindly offered to share her experiences and pictures with us. I have also copied and pasted her words below.

Well done Sunsetz, your breasts look amazing and your shape is fabulous!

"Hi Lucy....just wanted you to post a few pics of me on my noogling journey. I don't have any true start picture because my camera wasn't working at the time and I couldn't let that stop me from noogling. I started out a saggy 34B and now I am am a full B/small C cup. My noogle user name is sunsetz. Thanks.

Noogling Results after a month and a half.
Pic A is about 8 hours after noogling for the first time with the XL cup
Pic B -same day as PIC A, noogled right after I took that pic and this is the result. I also have one boob noticeably larger than the other but working to correct it.

Pic C- me in a lace 34 B, several hours after pumping. This is the size I maintain.
Pic D- same bra, right after pumping. My smaller boob is catching up! I try to pump that one more.

Pic E- me in a 34C padded push-up bra. (I really think this bra is a B (US) size because it fits the same as a 34B padded push up I have.
Pic F- me in the same bra right after pumping.

Pic G- me in an unpadded 36C. The band size is way too big for me and have room to go to really fill it but it fits! This bra is like 10 years old. I need to buy some cute C cups so I can have something to look forward to filling out. By the way my tummy may seem red but I was doing some abdominal exercises.

I only use one cup and pump about 30-45 min on each boob.
Thanks noogleberry and thanks Lucy.

Sunsetz

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 311
  • G.jpg
    G.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 332
  • F.jpg
    F.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 278
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 270
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 391
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 380
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 295

xxkeeleyketxx

Wow u look much larger than a B or a C... ???
You look more like a DD or an E! :p
Anyhow you look really great,thankyou for sharing your pics!
:)

xkeeleyx

sunsetz

Thanks for the compliments guys :) I'm pretty sure I'm not bigger than a C cup ( I wish ;)) The pictures make them look so big(??!) but trust me you would be able to tell I'm more on the small side if you saw me in person. Hoping to reach a D by June.

Thanks everyone on the forum for your posts and pics they inspired me and I hope mine inspire someone too. :D

Happy noogling!

nilly19

sunsetz your breasts look great.. if mine looked like yours i would be very very happy ..(happy about my breasts that is, lol) ;)

sunsetz

Re: Sunsetz Pics! Better Pics This Time

Hi all :) I've been so busy the past couple of days that I haven't had time to noogle. The good news is that I maintain my size (34 B). Thanks for all your compliments and encouragement but I really am nowhere near a D (not yet anyway ;)) I dunno why the camera made me seem sooo huge ???. My twin sister hadn't seen me in a while and saw my pics online. When we met up last week she said "I thought you were much bigger!" :D ( a mere trick of the camera). So, I took some pics yesterday with a different camera and hopefully you guys can see that I'm kinda small.

Later :)
Sunsetz

Attachments

• IMG00024-20100403-2042.jpg
    IMG00024-20100403-2042.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,701
  • IMG00032-20100403-2047.jpg
    IMG00032-20100403-2047.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • IMG00036-20100403-2051.jpg
    IMG00036-20100403-2051.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,087

cleo

Sorry Sunsetz but you still look bigger than a 34B to me!! lol. I'm a 34B and I'd love to look like that in a non padded bra! You look great! ;)

R

Rafferty

Sunsetz, you look great already! I am a 12B (Australian size) and I wish I looked that good in a non padded bra too! I think you will reach your D cup, seeing as though you've got so much to work with already. ;D

blue_sardine

Hey Sunsetz - I guess 'small' is in the eye of the beholder - I'd absolutely kill to have your size! :D Good luck with noogling, keep us posted on how you go.

:) Blue

sunsetz

Thanks for your encouragement and compliments guys. I'm on a little break from noogling because I'm sick. The good news is that I'm pretty much the same size. :)

Later
Sunsetz

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

gina3

Hi , any new update pics to see your improvements ? Your breast are simply wonderful and a good noogle helps. Giggle Cant' tell you how much i enjoy mine, noogleing that is

Aim4c

Hi Sunsetz,

you're pics are truly amazing and inspiring. Each time I see awesome pics like yours, I see myself with bigger boobs :D... If I can get half your results, I would be a happy noogler...guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing...I am sure you have inspired many nooglers and soon to be nooglers.