Supple nips before and after stage one

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
I am trying to figure out who suggested the Supple Nips to me because I am trying to get elongated/erect nipples. Just wanted to let you know I did it and LOVE IT! This is size 1, in case anyone else is thinking of buying them as well. I am going to buy size 2/3 because the suction doesn't allow your nipples to go all the way to the end. Does anyone else love hard erect nipples besides me? I know it seems taboo to show a hard nipple even through your clothing which seems ridiculous to me and we bind ourselves up so tightly here in the U.S. so that no one can see any sway in them. That's what is so devine about us being female! Here are some pics with them on and off. Keep in mind that this is the first pair so they aren't where I would like them to be just yet, but I do rather enjoy them regardless.

Attachments

• Supplenips Front.jpg
    Supplenips Front.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Supplenips side profile.jpg
    Supplenips side profile.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 995
  • Supplenips Removed.jpg
    Supplenips Removed.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,156

James

I have observed that more and more women are going braless and showing their nipples through thin tops for summer wear. It is becoming acceptable.

DesiringCs

James,
I think that's wonderful! I have noticed some as well further into the city when we've gone out and thought..why am I being so modest?! I feel very sexy when mine aren't binded up behind a bra so that they can move and gentle run against my top. How do you feel when you see this?

DesiringCs

When I asked how you felt, I was referring to if you feel offended when you see this When you are out somewhere in public?

DesiringCs

Well, I have to say that I came out tonight braless and they feel heightened and I feel like I had to cover them..funny how society chastise you for not wearing a bra but I finally took off my sweater that I was wearing to conceal my sheer BLACK top. Sheer while light out but when the sun sets it only shows the outline of my breasts and my sharpness to my nipples if they harden. How do YOU feel if you encounter this everyone? Is this offensive? I've always admired women that were brave enough to do this but have only gone braless with something that was lined already. I find it very sexy as a woman to do this in the right setting.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I find it funny how often I see or experience, "The grass is greener on the other side."

I go braless more than not and I got "pointy" nipples even at the most relaxed state and that is usually only when I'm topless. So, I guess it is fun and sexy but it does have its down sides. For me, it is just little annoyances but I do tire of the constant stimulation at times.

As for observing it, I don't think most in a largish city will care or even notice but once you get into the more conservative and/or less populated areas -- things change pretty fast. So, I think you need to be more mindful of the overall potential audience. For example, displays like that most churches will be a social nightmare.

DJ

DesiringCs

Thank you for your input. Yes, I agree with the "where" and I find those places inappropriate and use modesty all the way. I'm referring to a night out to a city spot that has bar/club setting. My husband and I were out for a couple of drinks/dinner (dimly lit) and some jazz at a club.