T-girl Zoe & her Noogleberry Results after 3 yrs

Zoe_Foxx

Zoe ⚧ proud T-girl from Lancashire
I’ve been transitioning now for past 3 years and I’ve been using vacuum enlargement therapy exercises alongside a routine that I feel works well for me.
I did start with PM and other herbal medicines but ultimately I chose to start hormone therapy to achieve the results i always wished for. Having been aware I was transgender from an early age it’s been difficult feeling that something was missing for many years.
Since making the decision to transition I’m much happier and healthier.

My Daily routine consists of:
2mg Estrofem - 3 x a Day
1000mg - Fenugreek 2 x a Day
I teaspoon of flax seed
Twenty to one progesterone Cream - 2 x a Day

Nipple Routine via vacuum machine
Noogleberry nipple cups
Application of Coconut Oil
Pump & release 30 min
Rest 30min
Pump & release 30 min

Large Noogleberry cups via vacuum machine
Application of Coconut Oil
Pump & release 60 min

I think I’ve achieved quite good results considering the time frame
I’ve gone from a flat chest to a 34C in three years
When I pump for 60 min I can increase my cup size to a 34D

If find that I feel much better after I’ve pumped as it has an additional benefit of draining toxins from your muscles via your lymphatic system.
Tbh I find the whole process a little addictive and find myself striving for bigger and better results.

I love the way my body is now.

Attachments

• bewwbs.JPEG
    bewwbs.JPEG
    196.8 KB · Views: 1,009

noogler 24

waoo.congratulations..yes once results become visible,so greatbin your case,when we stop being disappointed..this is all fun..happiness..and addiction :) keep it up..u r inspiration

StevenO27

wow the estrogen really did wonders for your areolas and nipples and noogling has been very kind to you in shape and growth. How much do you contribute credit to noogling vs estro

Lyn234

Zoe,
You are doing really well and very committed. Super looking breasts. What I find works for me is wearing the cups at night for 6 hours or so. In the morning I can see a large increase in size.
Lyn