Testers wanted for oil and cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, there are quite a few posts about which creams or moisturisers, if any, to use with the breast cups and several different types are suggeted to help minimise discomfort and redness etc. We have some samples which have been provided by a manufacturer who we already deal with and they have given us what appears to be good quaility Vitamin E cream enriched with B5 and evening primrose. They have also given us their version of Bio Oil which they call Tissue Oil and is a blend of natural oils. Both products claim to help with dry skin, scars, stretch marks and wrinkles etc and seems ideal for using with our breast system. They claim these products are tested for saftey and hypo-allergic. We have done some local testing and are pleased with these products but would welcome 5 members on the forum who currently use or are thinking of using such products, to test these for us. We can send you the cream and the oil to try for free and you will need to feedback via the forum your thouhts about the products and whether you would recommend them to others. If they prove good, we can order in bulk and supply at a very competitive price.

I think its only fair to offer this to current members who have posted at least three times on the forum. So the first 5 to reply to this post and who are willing to feedback to us all will be sent the said products.

I have uploaded some pics of the products below and you need to be logged in to view them.

best wishes
Lucy :)

A

annie

Hi Lucy,

If you haven't found enough willing testers yet, I'd love to try out these products and am more than happy to post my feedback on the forum.
Thanks,

Love Annie

M

madboobie

Happy to give it a go if you still need anyone!

Madboobie

D

dollface

Hi Lucy,

I would also like to try these products. Thank you :)

dollface

T

twinklepose

Hi Lucy,

I'd love to try the products and will post my results on the forum. Might be useful to get the results from a male on here, too!

Cheers, Twinklepose xxx

A

Ann

Lucy,
Could I be the 5th to receive? My son spilled my boobie cream a couple of weeks ago and have been using something with mineral oil in it :-[. Please sign me up if there's still room for me. Thanks.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Many thanks! it only took a few hours to recruit our five volunteers to test the cream and oil and could all five of you please email me your address details directly off forum at: lucy@noogleberry.com and we will send you the samples right away.

I have created a new topic section where the testers should post their feedback here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=294.new#new

best wishes and thanks again,

Lucy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.