THEY JUST DON'T GROW

W

WOLFMOON

As the wolf howls at the moon for his special want, so do I. I too, am that old white wolf. I am a seasoned MALE in hopes of having my own breast. For many years, I have had what I call buds. I started to noogle last fall, and I am only just filling a large noogle vac cup 3/4 of the way. I feel that I have been denied the opportunity to enjoy one of the pleasures in life. I take no supplements and keep my vac pressure around 3 - 5 pounds vacuum. I pump between 1 - 2 hours 2X a day, except I take off on the weekends. I do message several times daily with coconut oil for about 5 - 10 minutes daily. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I am just about ready to throw the towel in. Any ideas or support from the forum would be greatly welcomed. I do know there are guys that have nice RACKS. This is my wish. Any recommendations or thoughts? Before I set a goal, I need to see progress first.

Hi Wolf
Thanks
If you do it consistently they will come.
I forgot to add that there are cups you can use for your nipples to make them pop.
I use these as well,sometimes putting them on inside the large domes and then I am doing two things at once.
Get double "pop" of nipples and breasts,works for me.
I also use grape-seed oil when noogling.
XXX

W

WOLFMOON

Ash, what do you call your home state or country? I lived in Germany for two years, but am back in the US.

W

WOLFMOON

Ash, thank you for telling me about your process. Looks like mine is much different than yours. You are definitely doing something right. Again, you certainly have a beautiful rack. CHEERS