Thinking about buying a system, questions

Manall

Hi, I'm a 24 male, may get into this stuff sooner or later. I'm about 5'11'' 130 lbs and I have nothing to start with, obviously. I really want B's, maybe slightly more. Which cups should I buy? I was told I should go extra large, and I want multiple opinions.

My measurements are 34'' below, 35'' bust, 35'' above.

If I manage B's what bra size is that? It's really confusing, I don't know you girls ever get it right.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Your measurements similar to mine - I started 37 bust, 35.5 under. After a year or so's pumping my bust now 38. I feel to have more breast tissue than the increase suggests. But on bra size I buy 36A and just about fill the cup. Male chest measurements convert to different bra sizes to female ones.
On the subject of noogleberry cups, I started with small and then went onto medium. I got some large ones for someone else - they seemed a bit big for me. Especially when you start the smaller cups are easier to get to stay on. In my opinion you need to start small, get used to it, and then move up. Other people recommend to start with the largest cups you can get to work. Maybe they're right - as now I dont fill the medium cups yet - nipple is maybe 2/3 up the dome.
Hope this helps. x Aria