Thinking about buying but still apprehensive

Funsize21

Hi I just created my account! I have been extensively searching brava bra and noogleberry for the past week! I have finally decided on doing noogleberry simply for the cost benifits! I've read all through the forums and I am confident with my decision to finally purchase NB within the next few weeks or months.

My major concern is after one is to completely stop pumping maybe for years , is the breast enlargement permanent! I know about swelling and growing new breast tissue, and I know everybody is different , but if I get to my ideal size,, and I stop for a large amount of time ,, is the growth life long permanent or will I have to start up a new session to always maintain my goal size!?

This is my only concern before actually purchasing , any experienced users? Any advice,?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Starting my journey at a full 32 B
Wanting to end at a full 32 C 1/2

midbackn2013

I'm not an experienced user but from what ive seen and heard, results are very much permanent because over time, your breast TISSUE is what grows. Once it's there, it's there to stay. I've never heard of anyone stopping, then shrinking back to normal after they've grown. On the other hand, due to gravity, some report to lose the perkiness they had while noogling, after they stop. But that's it. Some pump every now and them after they stop just to maintain the extra perk but that's all I've heard. Lol