This might be difficult to find on this forum, but I'm gonna try!!!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I don't have the greatest of jobs, to be able to afford bras, at this moment, but I am gonna put this out there!! And this might not be the best place to put out a request. But I am looking for 42DD bras and/or sister sizes?? If there is anybody here that can help/know somebody that has bras in the roundabout sizes, it would be greatly appreciated!! I am willing to pay for the bras, if they aren't expensive, but would pay for shipping within reason!!! If you know of anybody looking to get rid of bras around this size, I would like to here from you!! Thanks!!

Briannam81

Doesn't look like there are very many others on here anymore except us lol. Unfortunately I'm still not your size, so I haven't had a chance to need anything bigger yet lol

Lorrainne

I will have to look, I know I have some DD bras in 44 and 46 band that I have not worn in ages, but I do not know about 42.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
If you could look and let me know what you have and sizes I would be interested. Thanks for responding to my post.

butch18

Hi, Dustin2218
I had not visited this site for a while and just saw your post.
You're in luck I am pretty sure I have 2 42 D bras you can have.
I have lost a lot of weight and am now in 36 to 38s depending on brand.
I have two Jodee balanced fit pocket bras size 42D These were free with a pair of breast forms I bought, so if you want them message me and I'll get them off to you for the postage.
Good luck in your search.